PLEASE LOCK PLEASE LOCK: GSWARRIORS '14/15 SEASON THREAD VOL. NBA CHAMPS!

What's going on with the Warriors? Does Ezeli need to punch someone again?

Biggest reason for the comeback:

David Lee's ***** *** sat on the bench.

Curry and Lebron with 37.

Except Curry didn't take 35 attempts.  

Lee's a good passer when he's playing in the post. however his passing right off of a defensive rebound, that's another story..had at least 3 inept moments today after grabbing the rebound, either looking lost or throwing it to steph without recognizing that bradley/smart were playing the passing lane

while he's had some solid games off the bench for us this season, albeit inconsistent, i'm convinced david lee has some sort of mental processing deficit.

Last edited:
Lee's a good passer when he's playing in the post. however his passing right off of a defensive rebound, that's another story..had at least 3 inept moments today after grabbing the rebound, either looking lost or throwing it to steph without recognizing that bradley/smart were playing the passing lane

while he's had some solid games off the bench for us this season, albeit inconsistent, i'm convinced david lee has some sort of mental processing deficit.
I feel like Lee is just trying to push the tempo too quick when grabbing defensive rebounds. He's a solid player...But he needs to find his place on this team. He can be a big benefit for the team, come playoff time. But in order for him to mesh with the rest of the players on the court, the coaches really need to establish an understanding on his role.

And my goodness, I hope they never play Barbosa and Lee at the same time.

Any chance the Warriors may look into Javale McGee?

Disagree with pretty much everything you said.

It's not up to the coaches to find any "understanding." He's not put out there to play shooting guard. Playing the 4/5 shouldnt be new to a player thats been in the league for this long. Helping this team this year isnt different than it was last year or the years prior. Rebound the ball, move your feet on defense, and make the extra pass when youre guarded by a bigger/fast defender.

What does Lee do? Gets moved out of position by Rodney Stuckey. Guards IT behind the 3 point line and gives up an and-one. Tries to lay the ball up in traffic and get blocked or flat out miss easy shots within 5 feet.

So maybe the coaches do need to realize something. The fewer important minutes that Lee gets is directly correlated with positive results on the court. Otherwise, on a sluggish night, you bring him in down 12 and the lead balloons to 26.

I'd call him a lot of things, but he hasnt been solid since '12-13 when his elbow jumper was actually a threat.

Should warriors consider singing McGee for the remainder of the season?

for the right price. his athleticism and ability to board/block shots allows me to look past his shaqtin-a-fool moments. come playoff time, i don't trust festus to do anything but pick up fouls and keep the bench hotter than the Atomic option at wing stop

cleveland picking up mosgov and okc getting kanter has made it clear that it's an arms race for bigs. and while mcgee isn't the best, we need size badly

ehh bad lost but this homestand in march is where we break away ( hopefully)

You guys hear those MVP chants for curry tho? :pimp:

who else saw david lee's pathetic fake *** "i got fouled" leap with both his arms up in the arm?? no one even touched him

Back
Top Bottom