PLEASE LOCK PLEASE LOCK: GSWARRIORS '14/15 SEASON THREAD VOL. NBA CHAMPS!

Some predictions....

Warriors win 55+ games if healthy.
Klay will play with a chip on his shoulder to a GOOD year... 22 points per game.
Barnes will start more games than Iggy one his way to Most Improved Player contender... 16ppg, 6 rebounds, 2 assist. Iggy will be a major 6th man role for us.
Steph Curry MVP contention. 27 ppg, 8 assist, 4 rebounds 2 steals, 49% FG, 45% 3pt FG, 90% FT FG
Bogut will play at least 70 games
I think Justin Holiday will play well off the bench
Lee....... we will be wishing we traded for Love :lol:

Looking back at this I wasn't that far off from a few of these :lol:

Was at the game last night. No turn up.

Speights just seems to have so much pep in his step. Dude is twitchy quick. Curry gets gassed up in his head and goes for silly style passes, saw hella turn overs.

Crowed was pretty tired it seemed I know I was. Least I got to see dat boy monte.

Dem Boys Squad.

Was at the game last night. No turn up.

Speights just seems to have so much pep in his step. Dude is twitchy quick. Curry gets gassed up in his head and goes for silly style passes, saw hella turn overs.

Crowed was pretty tired it seemed I know I was. Least I got to see dat boy monte.

Dem Boys Squad.
Who's Monte? 
happy.gif

Speights knows his role and understands to be ready whenever he is called upon. I really like his mentality. David Lee is probably having a meltdown right now and planning to shoot the ball every chance he gets the next time he plays.

What mentality does Speights have exactly?  Put up shots and try to draw charges?  Wish he would focus on moving his feet and contesting shots ... oh, and rebounding would help too.

All morning long, I kept hearing these ESPN experts call for Lee to play more minutes.  Way to study box scores and formulate your opinions.  

Today, they need to stay in front of CP3 and cut off his angles.  Easier said than done. 

Nice to see Klay get back to his usual self scoring 20+, but without a doubt, this game goes to Draymond Green and even Shaun Livingston.

draymond is money during post game interviews

i was in southern california for a wedding this weekend, and caught the game while eating dim sum this afternoon. you dont know how much joy i got from screaming "WARRRRRIOOORSSS" while seated next to a group of clippers fans. i got the typical, pedestrian, low-brow response from them, "Go back to the Gay Area," and "Warriors suck." all I needed to say was "i'm sure those jerseys used to be purple and gold at one point."

I love this team.

draymond is money during post game interviews

i was in southern california for a wedding this weekend, and caught the game while eating dim sum this afternoon. you dont know how much joy i got from screaming "WARRRRRIOOORSSS" while seated next to a group of clippers fans. i got the typical, pedestrian, low-brow response from them, "Go back to the Gay Area," and "Warriors suck." all I needed to say was "i'm sure those jerseys used to be purple and gold at one point."

I love this team.
Clipper "fans" :lol:, they shouldn't talk at all - That fan base is a joke.

draymond playing like a beast against a much bigger suns' front court...what's new??

Morris/Tucker/Wright would be a terrible matchup for Lee.

laugh.gif
 Every matchup is a terrible matchup for Lee.

Barnes needs to step it up.  Now.  

I want the dubs to bench Steph for 2-3 consecutive games soon, just to get a real feel for what the team identity/dynamic looks like when you can't rely on him.

Case in point: a couple weeks back vs the Pacers. With Steph out, they looked very one dimensional. Thompson with 39 pts and ZERO assists (hell, Andre the only other dub with 10+ points that game). Bottlenecked themselves.

I just don't want to see come playoff time, if for whatever reason Steph sits, it translates to the predictable by a mile away feed Klay. Steph gets the moniker as the "best player on the best team" but I want to see the best team part of that statement before the playoffs.

Back
Top Bottom