PLEASE LOCK PLEASE LOCK: GSWARRIORS '14/15 SEASON THREAD VOL. NBA CHAMPS!

Hands down currys worst game of the season, he didn't look right at all. That last play to win it ( out of the time out ) that was horrible, step back jumper when you've been cold all game? Take it to the rack or create for someone else man. That can't be what Kerr drew up, so damn annoyed right now.

Amyone else notice that his first 3 jumpers he shot differently? Was truing to elevate and shoot rather then jus lulling the trigger bot to mention a few double pumps.

Hes gotta go to the whole snd get a few back cuts to loosen that d up jus like game 4 of the Memphis series

Still confident the Warriors win the finals. They're a good road team. I noticed though why Draymond the #2 best defensive player of the season that should have been defensive player of the year wasn't guarding Lebron a lot? Iggy a better defender this series?

Warriors for sure have the talent to be able to win 3 games in a row easily but they gotta be very, very careful. As mentioned somewhere (maybe here or Twitter), Warriors need to stop trying to exploit matchups (i.e. going at Dellavijsoafa each play) and instead running their offense as they have been all year.

They can win, but if they continue to let the Cavs make the games ugly (with some help from the refs - they can easily influence the outcomes by calling things tight one way and not the other) this series is up in the air. I obviously hope the W's win in 5, but I have a feeling this is a 7-gamer.

Last edited:
people on the radio, Twitter, NT, etc. are focussing on Stephs terrible shooting night. If you took his shooting completely out of the picture, I would still give his effort an F.

He looked shook all game long. He was standing around a lot. He wasn't distributing the ball well at all (if you are going to get doubled constantly 30 feet from the hoop, find the damn open player!). He was terrible defensively. Just a pathetic overall performance by the MVP.

Oh...and I forgot to mention that ball that went through his legs after Draymonds incredible block on LeBron. THAT is where the game was lost. If Curry catches the damn ball, we win the game. Inexcusible lack of focus there.

Last edited:
^ said the same thing about that ball that went through his legs.... All he had to do was catch it and make 2 fts man... Curry looked lost out there tonight, man idk what was wrong with him.

Oh and Bogut needs to grow a PAIR! mozgov is KILLING HIM

Last edited:
Still confident the Warriors win the finals. They're a good road team. I noticed though why Draymond the #2 best defensive player of the season that should have been defensive player of the year wasn't guarding Lebron a lot? Iggy a better defender this series?

Draymond needs to box out Tristan "Offensive Rebound God" Thompson

^ said the same thing about that ball that went through his legs.... All he had to do was catch it and make 2 fts man... Curry looked lost out there tonight, man idk what was wrong with him.

Oh and Bogut needs to grow a PAIR! mozgov is KILLING HIM

Agree with the both of you. As the game went on I was waiting and waiting for Curry to start handling the ball more instead he just stood around and made Dellavadova's work much easier than commentators made it out to be. He also settled so ******* much. The Cavs were selling out on the 3 point shot on him. All Curry had to do was either drive to the rim, like he did to send the game to OT which would also help on OREB, or collapse the defense to find the open shot.

When the ball went through his feet after Draymond's block and Iguodala's save I immediately flashed back to the Chicago game where he should have called timeout but instead threw one of the worst passes I've ever seen in almost the exact same spot on the court tonight.

As for Bogut I do not think he will be much of a factor going forward. Mosgov is a faster, more skilled version of Bogut imo. But that does not excuse Bogut for continually getting caught in no mans land especially when Mosgov is not on the floor.

Also for some reason Game 2s at Oracle this postseason have been ugly to say the least.

Last edited:
people on the radio, Twitter, NT, etc. are focussing on Stephs terrible shooting night. If you took his shooting completely out of the picture, I would still give his effort an F.

He looked shook all game long. He was standing around a lot. He wasn't distributing the ball well at all (if you are going to get doubled constantly 30 feet from the hoop, find the damn open player!). He was terrible defensively. Just a pathetic overall performance by the MVP.

Oh...and I forgot to mention that ball that went through his legs after Draymonds incredible block on LeBron. THAT is where the game was lost. If Curry catches the damn ball, we win the game. Inexcusible lack of focus there.
Agreed. I didn't understand what was going on with Steph. Draymond's block on LeBron was great. Frustrating game when you see this offense has zero ball movement.

Regarding the play where Steph airballed. I was thinking they should have made Steph the decoy and feed Klay off the screen. He had the better night than Steph. Yes, I know Steph is the MVP, but still, I would have thought the play would have been called for the Klay with the hot hand.

Frustating game I'm sure. But the team needs to move the ball better and rebound the ball. Warriors should not be giving help to whoever is guarding Dellavedova. Mozgov owns Bogut. I've accepted that. Draymond is the X-Factor on the offense...If he isn't the 3 ball, the Warriors need to make sure someone else contributes.

1-1 going into Cleveland. I'm okay with that. Steph and Co. will be ready.

Said similar while watching.

Thought since Klay had a royal **** up by not putting a body on Deladova, it'd be nice to give him a redemption opportunity, plus his shot was on yesterday.

Draymond is doing fine defensively, a couple lapses here and there, but all in all our team D was dine. Cavs shot under 40% i think. He needs to step up offensively though, stop looking for a foul call and just take it strong. He had 0 points until what, the 4th? We were lucky to get to OT with the way Baby Nuts Bogut played, Steph looking uninterested, Klay in foul trouble and Green adding nothing offensively.

As I've said before, they have played ****** at home this entire playoffs, so maybe they'll find their groove on the road since they claim they "focus" more then.

Speights missed dunk summed up the game.

once kerr tells them(especially steph) to attack the paint rather than settling for ugly jumpers, we'll be fine. I'm not worried. steph had a terrible game 2 against the grizz, who are a better defensive team, and managed to bounce back in game 3 and then returned to mvp form by game 4. dellevedova is not as good a defender as conley, all this talk about his stifling defense is just a case of the media being a prisoner of the moment.

Strange request

Me and my brother went to game 2 and so now we have 2 finals shirt. I was wondering if any of you guys who went to game 1 and have a spare shirt laying around and would be interested in trade it for one of my extra game 2 shirt. Let me know.

I'm a bit more disappointed in Andrew Bogut, how do you get the rebound, and you're 3 feet from the rim and not finish? I'm not liking how GSW has to settle for 3s too. I agree, I think we had more trouble with Memphis Grizzlies and Marc Gasol is a way better player than Timofey Mozgov, but Tim seems to be a pain.

Is it 2-2-1-1-1 Finals?

Mosgov also was allowed to take 10 steps before dribbling yesterday. If they actually call those he wouldn't be as dominant.

Yep, 2-2-1-1-1. I think the next two will be split again, a lot of people are still saying W's in 5 but I really don't see that (I hope it's the case, of course). I can't see the Cavs dropping both home games esp. with the way the W's have struggled against them on offense.

Nothing else needs to be said about yesterday's game.

But Curry is right, both teams is thinking "We could have been up 2-0" that's the scary part.

Finally cooled off after that game. Just went straight to sleep after that, didn't watch any sports show at all for 24 hours just to get my mind straight off that horrible loss :smh:

Just looking back on it, we weren't supposed to be in the game that late at all. Take out JR those last few minutes and the Cavs would've walked away with the win.

So many frustrating things happened at that OT. Curry missing that rebound to seal the game after the block. Klay not boxing out. Curry should've pump faked and jumped into Delly at that last shot. Even worse is not even getting a last shot off for the game.

Good thing game 2 is tomorrow. Warriors can only play better from here... I hope.

I'm a bit more disappointed in Andrew Bogut, how do you get the rebound, and you're 3 feet from the rim and not finish? I'm not liking how GSW has to settle for 3s too. I agree, I think we had more trouble with Memphis Grizzlies and Marc Gasol is a way better player than Timofey Mozgov, but Tim seems to be a pain.

Is it 2-2-1-1-1 Finals?
Mozgov is more athletic than Gasol. Bogut can't match his athleticism and gets beat on rebounds and hustle plays.

I, too, am disappointed in Bogut. I would have thought adjustments would have been made for game two, but it was the same result.

I still am amazed how these refs don't call LeBron for all the traveling calls.

I'm confident that Kerr and the Warriors will be ready to go tonight.

Bogut is more then likely fatigued at this point in the season. His athleticism just isnt there the same way it was 2 series ago

This is the deepest he has played and longest with out injury knock on wood so i dont mind this as much.Festus is an even bigger non-factor as at time he looks like a fish out of water

Also did anyone take this:

http://www.knbr.com/2015/06/08/are-you-a-real-warriors-fan-take-our-bandwagon-quiz/
He was moving pretty good in the Houston series, imo.

Festus is nervous on the court. He's got to slow down when he gets the ball in the post.

Bogut is more then likely fatigued at this point in the season. His athleticism just isnt there the same way it was 2 series ago

This is the deepest he has played and longest with out injury knock on wood so i dont mind this as much.Festus is an even bigger non-factor as at time he looks like a fish out of water

Also did anyone take this:

http://www.knbr.com/2015/06/08/are-you-a-real-warriors-fan-take-our-bandwagon-quiz/
I totally disagree about Festus being an even bigger non factor.  To this point, while Bogut has been getting absolutely destroyed on the boards and in his one on one matchups, Festus has come in and done a really nice job stopping the bleeding.  The offensive rebounds have stopped as soon as he has come into the game.

And....11/12.  God damn McDonalds. 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom