PLEASE LOCK PLEASE LOCK: GSWARRIORS '14/15 SEASON THREAD VOL. NBA CHAMPS!

Its today.  My flight leaves at 3:25.  This is what I have found out:

-Watch ABC app will stream the games.

-XFinity (Comcast) doesn't stream in our area

-I am using my parents Cox Communications cable (Arizona) password to log into the ABC app (I will pm you their username and password if you need it)
-the typical streaming sites (rajangan, atd, etc) do not work on my iPad

I will be flying on Virgin, which I am told has a very strong wifi network.  I will definitely let you know how my experience was.

Oh does Comcast block it because of blackout rules?

May take you up on that offer. My flight is 4:00pm Sun. I have an Xfinity acct I've used for TNT/Watch CSN without issue...

Last edited:
I want to see Barnes take more shots and be more aggressive with Lebron guarding him. Draw some fouls on him and make him fatigue as he's putting up huge minutes and doing a lot for his team. Barnes has been the x-factor the entire Playoffs.

The first two games of this series he has been consistent just needs 4-5 more shots. The focus are on Curry and Thompson. Need that 3rd guy to make things happen to take some load off the two.

L lazyj10 Game 5 is Sunday. How long is your flight?

I'm flying to Chicago on Sunday night at 4pm and it's a 4 hour flight. So I'll most likely be in the air for the entire game.

Edit - I see I put Sat, meant Sun.

Last edited:
mcd's q got me. i made a minor mistake answering that, Lol

Me too, that MC'D's question was the hardest. But I started laughing my *** off because that's what the whole commercial was about...was it Tim and Chris, or Chris and Tim?!

Got my beers in the fridge, getting off work at 630pm today, let's do this damn thing. Can't wait! A home win at Cleveland will be huge. If it splits, Ill call the series going to 7. If the Warriors take 2 at home, doubtful, they will do the damn thing back home Sunday! :smokin

Still haven't seen that Warriors team that they were all season. Can't wait until they get rolling

Know someone on that plane.

Fly out tonight, immediately get dinner and to the game. Plane back afterwards, arrive back home at 5am. The life.

Bogut has not shown up since Game 3 of the WCF. He looks extremely slow out there.
Exaclty why i made my point about his body npt being used to this. Festus has played decent for us to this point. .

The bad apart about these calls is that theyre rewarding thompson with foul calls but not calling anything on hon when he pushes off and doesn't get the rebound

If theyre gonna continue to press curry hard on the ball screens whynnot let klay set that screen and pop?

Bron Bron shook when Lee defends.

Hoped Lee still had his offense though, normally he'd back the defender down, and just shoot with an opening.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom