Please lock.

My dude Showtime Stevens back on track.

Pretty cool, ask Vic how Draya was :lol:

Hey fellas, can you guys recommend any boxing gloves for a beginner just looking to hit the bag, maybe mitts, and learn some technique? :nerd:   My price range is around $50.  Thanks in advance!
Vic bagged Draya? No wonder he's been fighting like he doesn't give a damn.

He knocked Majewskikadfjlkasd down with a stiff jab about 15 seconds into the fight, knocked him down again about 15 seconds after that and then finally ended the fight about 15 seconds later.

Post fight the name Peter Quillin was bandied about as a potential foe for Stevens' next fight. Would not be opposed.

Just found the vid thanks. I wanted to see how Stevens fought after a tough loss to ggg, but 45 seconds isn't enough to tell. Not blaming him, you can only fight the man in front of you.

I too would like to see him against kid chocolate.

Always been a fan of Curtis but he can't beat the guys atop the division.  He's like Allan Green, can beat average Joe's all day but can't step up to save his life.

Meh, boxing needs fighters like that, not everyone can be a world beating superstar. Green was a mental ****** with health problems, Stevens is built differently

Showtime would expose Kid Chocolate.
didn't Rosado already do that some what? and stevens Is not beating Kid chocolate

I knew this Bradley VS pacman rematch wouldn't go down if arum would force Bradley to resign, Bradley wants to be a free agent and be able to fight some golden boy fighters.

Bradley is an idiot...period. Would've taken the Cotto route once that contract was up...

GBP is so much deeper at 140-147, not to mention a definite shot at Floyd.

Last edited:
If anyone wants to watch the Huck/Arslan rematch live, it's on ESPN3. Go to their boxing page and the link is right there.

Bradley is an idiot...period. Would've taken the Cotto route once that contract was up...

GBP is so much deeper at 140-147, not to mention a definite shot at Floyd.
I'll be curious to hear Bradley's reason as to why he signed an extension with TR.  He didn't need the Pacquiao fight since he already "won," and even if he wins again, what's next?  Definitely had more potential at GBP than with TR.  Would've loved to see this improved Bradley fight Mayweather
mean.gif

Damn didn't know Bradley resigned again with TR

I really don't view Mikey Garcia as a threat at 140-147 at all.once he moves up in weight. He has a small body frame plus he's limited to only fighting Bradley, Rios, Pacquiao don't think he would beat any of them.

I agree, I don't think Mickey would be as much a threat at 47.I do think he would beat Rios. Anyone know how long Bradleys extension is? Hopefully just one more fight.

I like Rosado but I think his eye will ALWAYS give him trouble and all his future opponents will target it.

Back
Top Bottom