Please lock.

I think Mayweather puts Maidana on the canvas this time, not sure it keeps him down, but I think he goes down.
I feel the opposite. PBF opens up in a momentary lapse in concentration, perhaps overly anxious and Chino drops him but loses a 115-112 decision ultimately.

J'Leon Love fighting Medina tonight at the Palms.

Floyd on the Yoga now.
Lol, everyone eventually gets on the Yoga.

45 minutes straight on the Heavy Bag though.
No wonder he has hand probs though

I missed all the fights. Had to go get a emergency oral surgery done, and OSU/FSU was close when I got home so I finished it.

About to catch the replays now

Floyd is a bird, he isn't knocking anybody else out before his career ends, unless it's one of the hoodboogers he pays to hang on his shoulder.  Not letting Maidana wear the commission approved gloves in the rematch just makes him look worse in my opinion.  From what I understand with him getting full promoter status and the commission now letting the promoter dictate the gloves, Maidana won't even have the option.

They should toss a Dr. Seuss book to him during the final press con.

Floyd is a bird, he isn't knocking anybody else out before his career ends, unless it's one of the hoodboogers he pays to hang on his shoulder.  Not letting Maidana wear the commission approved gloves in the rematch just makes him look worse in my opinion.  From what I understand with him getting full promoter status and the commission now letting the promoter dictate the gloves, Maidana won't even have the option.

They should toss a Dr. Seuss book to him during the final press con.
:lol: :pimp:

Anyone watching the fights watch the interview with Floyd and catch his weird long stutter? (Not a knock on his illiteracy)

I don't even know how Love made it to his knees to attempt to get up.
His legs were convulsing while he was chin down on the canvas. Sweet punch from that Corky character.

I bet Floyd's a Twitter timeline is full with people taking pleasure in his fighter losing..

I missed all the fights. Had to go get a emergency oral surgery done, and OSU/FSU was close when I got home so I finished it.

About to catch the replays now
Hope everything is good, man.

I know some of y'all are interested in this fight, so here's the first episode of All Access.

Everything's good yes. Thanks. degenerate423 degenerate423

Just finished that All Access. You can tell Floyd's a little more upset this AllAcess.
Between the dirty tactics last fight, and the 50 video, he's a little agressive.

He slacking on the women too. Couple cuties but most of them were Snow Wookies. Come on Floyd, gotta step it up man.

Last edited:
Everything's good yes. Thanks. degenerate423 degenerate423

Just finished that All Access. You can tell Floyd's a little more upset this AllAcess.
Between the dirty tactics last fight, and the 50 video, he's a little agressive.

He slacking on the women too. Couple cuties but most of them were Snow Wookies. Come on Floyd, gotta step it up man.

I like the fact that Maidana and Garcia don't whine about Mayweather's dirty tactics. And yes, Maidana was blatantly diet, but let's not pret and Mayweather isn't nearly as dirty, he is just more slick about it.

Snow wookies? According to Floyd, you must be white...

^^^Lol, Snow Wookies or Booger Wolf is an Oklahoma term for an ugly woman.

The fact that Maidana and Garcia were on camera talking about purposely "dirtying it up", I'm afraid that may cost Maidana a point this fight at some point because the refs are "onto it", you know what I mean?

^^^Lol, Snow Wookies or Booger Wolf is an Oklahoma term for an ugly woman.

The fact that Maidana and Garcia were on camera talking about purposely "dirtying it up", I'm afraid that may cost Maidana a point this fight at some point because the refs are "onto it", you know what I mean?

I was being facetious, bro. I was throwing shade since unlike Floyd, you aren't down with #NTthick.

Maidana very well might deal with the ref more because of their admission and how loud Floyd has been. I just hope if that happens that put the ref on to Floyd's holding, armlocks, forearms, and elbows.

Funny how Garcia condones dirty tactics with Maidana but was crying about it in the Rios-Chaves fight.

Because I'm pretty sure Garcia and Marcos will gladly take the point or two if in turn he can put PBF down once. Garcia is another fraudulent persona in the sport but that's for another day.

Back
Top Bottom