Please lock.

Maidana got that check from the last may fight and feeling himself :lol:

not eem mad bruh. gonna get paid again :pimp:

Love is trash. In my eyes he lost to Rosado. He almost got stopped back in May. Then last night he gets KO'd. The Funny Team is looking worse. Bey, Jack, and now Love. Side note, anyone catch Floyd's pawns for bodyguards threatening Garcia and Co up on stage during All Access? I would have paid PPV money to see them try that at a press conference down in Argentina.

you always know you're in for some **** when the video says 'complete fight' and it's only 20 minutes long.

Yea I knew exactly what you meant.
I'm down with the weight on all his women, he had them weighing in though. :smile:
I'm about that Thick, hell I prefer my woman no less than 145 ish. My current girl is an exception, she has a dope accent. :smile:

My brother just told me that Canelo's next opponent might be Clottey :stoneface: :lol:

If its true Canelo better prepare for the cherry emojis :lol:

Clottey is a respectable opponent for Canelo. He beat Cotto in some people's eyes. It's a downgrade from Lara, but still not bad.

Clottey should have no respect from any knowledgeable boxing fan. He beat Cotto in the eyes of those who just wanna see upsets. But his major flaw is his goose egg he laid against Manny. This dude came for his paycheck and did absolutely nothing, barely threw anything. Guy like him should be out of the spotlight permanently. I would hate for someone like that who comes to get a paycheck in a paycheck only in one of the biggest spectacles in Cowboys Stadium to earn another six figure paycheck.

Clottey should have no respect from any knowledgeable boxing fan. He beat Cotto in the eyes of those who just wanna see upsets. But his major flaw is his goose egg he laid against Manny. This dude came for his paycheck and did absolutely nothing, barely threw anything. Guy like him should be out of the spotlight permanently. I would hate for someone like that who comes to get a paycheck in a paycheck only in one of the biggest spectacles in Cowboys Stadium to earn another six figure paycheck.

Top Rank should have given refunds for that PPV. :smh:

I'm still mad money was spent on that fight

I went to that PAC/Clottey fight at Jerry's World. I remember my brother being irate having paid for tickets to the fight. I didn't really mind, I was pretty buzzed up that weekend.

Pacquiao had superb fast hands and great power at that time. Just like Dela Hoya, just like Margarito, Cotto, Hatton, etc if you try to throw a punch, it's an automatic counter punch from Pacquiao. They were all scared of his speed. They didn't want to risk throwing a punch and then being countered with flurries from the man with one of the fastest hands in the sport. Put yourself in that position. There's not much you can do but to block, even trying to dodge with head movement, they know you're bound to get caught with a punch or two.

Speaking of Pacquiao, he was at the Warriors' HQ on Friday.

082914_mp_shoot2.jpg

082914_mp_drive.jpg

082914_mp_shoot.jpg

082914_mp_hallway.jpg

That Clottey / Pac fight didn't go anything like that . Clotteycstood in front of him with his hands by his ears. He did nothing.

Pac wasn't/isn't much of a counter puncher either

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom