Pokemon Go (ios and android) - TEAM ROCKET

Any of you guys pay for coins yet? I wanna get more incubators. Doing two at a time is annoying :lol:

Any of you guys pay for coins yet? I wanna get more incubators. Doing two at a time is annoying :lol:

Having played f2p games before I know how much of a slippery slope it is when you start spending money lol. Think I'll refrain this time around.

And your phone will be dead before you get back :lol:

Power save mode b. When you have powers save mode on, if you have your phone down by your side (so that the top of your phone is facing the ground) it will dim the screen and only the Pokemon go logo will show. Your phone will vibrate and make the noise when a wild Pokemon appears and as soon as you turn your phone right side up it resumes immediately :pimp:

Just downloaded this last night. Was driving with a friend in the car when we passed by a gym near some woods with a low CP Pokemon guarding it and we decided to fight. Since I wasn't level 5 at the time he battled and easily defeated the first Pokemon, only to get destroyed by the next Pokemon in their team. Is putting a low CP Pokemon first at a gym a strategy for baiting other trainers?

Side note: After the battle we ran into three nerdy-looking kids with their phones out walking over to where we were standing. Assuming they were there for the gym, we asked them if they were playing Pokemon too and they gave us weird looks and said no. 
laugh.gif

games too real.

KevinF is finna catch the fade when i get my team up.

guys got more gyms in my area than the YMCA

Just downloaded this last night. Was driving with a friend in the car when we passed by a gym near some woods with a low CP Pokemon guarding it and we decided to fight. Since I wasn't level 5 at the time he battled and easily defeated the first Pokemon, only to get destroyed by the next Pokemon in their team. Is putting a low CP Pokemon first at a gym a strategy for baiting other trainers?

Side note: After the battle we ran into three nerdy-looking kids with their phones out walking over to where we were standing. Assuming they were there for the gym, we asked them if they were playing Pokemon too and they gave us weird looks and said no. :lol:  

You can see all 3 Pokemon at the gym. You just swipe and see the CP and Pokemon who's at the top of the gym

As I took a drive to work I decided to try this out... how in the world are you guys getting crazy CPs and evolving your pokemon like crazy etc etc... put me on... 

Anyone figure out the exact strategy of building up the gyms? Seem to start at 2 Pokemon with a max capacity of 6

I am to embarrassed to show my squad

I am getting way too many pokeballs tho

NYC got multiple stops a block

I got zero poke balls. Should be out and about tomorrow in the ghetto. Doubt they got a gym over there

Playing on a 4G ipad is sooo much better than playing on a phone.

This thing kills my phone battery but runs smoothly on my ipad

Anyone figure out the exact strategy of building up the gyms? Seem to start at 2 Pokemon with a max capacity of 6

Max is 10 trainers per gym but you have to up the gyms prestige to create more space. It starts out with open or two.

I believe for every 2,000 prestige, you can put an extra trainer in there for max of 10. To up the prestige, battle the gym taken over by your team color and every time you win, you gain prestige for the gym. The lower CP Pokemon you use against those in the gym, the higher the prestige you get and once you give enough prestige to level it up, then you can add your Pokemon in there. The trainer with the highest Pokemon becomes the Gym Leader and the last one other teams has to battle to take control.

Speaking of taking control, it works the same way, lower their prestige by beating pokemons/trainers and as the levels goes down so does the number of trainers until it becomes vacant and you can station your Pokemon in there and then level it up so others could add their Pokemon in there making it more difficult to take down.

Sitting on 129 PokeBalls

Wish i could use them on something other than a Pidgey, Spearow, or Rattata :lol:

My slow as data screwed me on getting a beedrill or whatever

Was driving around about 15 min ago, popped up on a lonely dark road at 202CP. Clicked him then soon as I threw a poke all and he was inside it froze

He had red around him so it was gonna be a hardass grab

gym battles 80+% glitched :x :smh:

Server/game freezing constantly during captures :x :smh:

this is the beta version they got us playing...:stoneface:

Last edited:
ima put the bros on and esp #teamvalor

to level fast - you should do a few things
1) get a lucky egg
2) save all your evolves
3) find a popular spot with 3 pokestops. if its popular and on a weekend, dudes would crowd and use lures.
4) activate egg to double XP

then as you capture pokemon, your xp will x2 and so will your evolves. never evolve w/o a lucky egg. that 1k xp becomes 2k!!

Back
Top Bottom