Pokemon Go (ios and android) - TEAM ROCKET

So I could essentially put a Lure Module at my house and turn it into a party?

Nah, only at Pokestops which usually are landmarks or semi-important places in your area. The building I work in is a Pokestop but I where I work I get no reception :smh: had a lure on it this morning.

Nah, only at Pokestops which usually are landmarks or semi-important places in your area. The building I work in is a Pokestop but I where I work I get no reception
mean.gif
had a lure on it this morning.
I was having the same issue. Try turning on wifi. Worked for me.

Just remember, yall.

We can play this game all we want until it interferes with our normal lives.

Unless there's a Mewtwo or other rare pokemon near by.

Then f*** whatever you're doing and go catch that sumbit

Nah, only at Pokestops which usually are landmarks or semi-important places in your area. The building I work in is a Pokestop but I where I work I get no reception
mean.gif
had a lure on it this morning.
I was having the same issue. Try turning on wifi. Worked for me.
I'm in the subbasement so......lol
Damn. Sorry bro.
frown.gif

I was wondering why so many people were at this Hovermales ice cream joint by me, now I know why. Im bored I'll see whats up with this...

I was wondering why so many people were at this Hovermales ice cream joint by me, now I know why. Im bored I'll see whats up with this...

You from Ft Washington?

NT trainer summit National Harbor?:nerd:

:rofl: at all these dudes comin in here trynna act all cool about it

"I ain't even into nerdy s*** like that, but I'm bored.. so imma download it."

1 day later

"damn bruh how yall get so high level, I can't stop playing"

:lol: people crack me up. If you wanna play it, just play it. Don't make it seem like a "I guess" type of thing. You know it's fun as hell

Was driving and a venusaur was near by, wouldn't pop up tho. Was a "foot step" away [emoji]129300[/emoji]

I think the game expected me to get out my car and walk into random people back yard SMH

Pissed me off
Jynx was at the mall

25 pokeballs down and nothing
Ran off

Caved and bout 100pokeballs

It was a 309cp jynx every ball would curve off of her
It was weird
Used a berry and the balls still curved

Is it worth it leveling a very low CP Pokémon or just wait until you get a higher level one?
A friend of mine told a cool trick to leveling fast.

Catch a bunch of the same pokemon. Like 10 pidgeys, 10 ratattats, etc. Then pop a Lucky Egg that boosts your EXP. Then evolve all those pokemon. I went from lvl 12 to 14 in 20 minutes. 

Still not able to sign up for the pokemon trainer club so I can get started.

Last edited:
Just got lucky egg earlier, gonna load up on a ton of ****** Pokemon.

Don't see how leveling up helps, I'm still seeing the same garbage Pokemon basicaly

Just got lucky egg earlier, gonna load up on a ton of ****** Pokemon.

Don't see how leveling up helps, I'm still seeing the same garbage Pokemon basicaly
laugh.gif
 Every once in a while large CP pokemon show up. Sometimes a highlevel pidgey or sparrow shows up witch means they'll evolve to a really high CP pokemon. 

Back
Top Bottom