Pokemon Go (ios and android) - TEAM ROCKET

Bout to be lit,gonna put this stockpile of Eevee candy to use.
I've got 30 Eevees (CP525-690) and 1691 Eevee candy. Bring on Espeon and Umbreon...

Is there a new load screen?
dont think so atm, maybe when gen 2 comes out officially, ui is the only difference, has music from gold/silver video games now
You've got the update, though? Have you seen any new mons?

Update:
Never mind, obv you do 
laugh.gif

ready to f with people and put my gen 2 mons in gyms asap

Last edited:

I've got 30 Eevees (CP525-690) and 1691 Eevee candy. Bring on Espeon and Umbreon...

You've got the update, though? Have you seen any new mons?

Update:
Never mind, obv you do 
laugh.gif
no, gen 2 mons arent out yet, but reversal uploaded a video to youtube and shows the ui, server update should happen soon

I'm interested to see if new split evolution paths for Politoed, Bellossom, and Slowking are going to be random (like Eevee), or if they're going to make them the next evolution of Poliwrath and Slowbro (which would be different from previous games).

Last edited:

I'm interested to see if new split evolution paths for Politoed, Bellossom, and Slowking are going to be random, like Eevee, or if they're going to make them the next evolution of Poliwrath and Slowbro (which would be different from previous games).
in the original games, politoad gets evolved by holding a kings rock, bellossom by a sun stone, slowking by having it hold a kings rock and trade it, umbreon was in the night, and espeon was in the day

more items are getting added but im not sure how they will evolve in pokemon go

I'm interested to see if new split evolution paths for Politoed, Bellossom, and Slowking are going to be random, like Eevee, or if they're going to make them the next evolution of Poliwrath and Slowbro (which would be different from previous games).
in the original games, politoad gets evolved by holding a kings rock, bellossom by a sun stone, slowking by having it hold a kings rock and trade it, umbreon was in the night, and espeon was in the day

more items are getting added but im not sure how they will evolve in pokemon go
Exactly. Those elements from the old games seem much more advanced than this dumbed-down game, so it will be interesting to see what route they take.

Exactly. Those elements from the old games seem much more advanced than this dumbed-down game, so it will be interesting to see what route they take.
i do think theyll have specific items give out from pokestops to evolve pokemon 

In for steelix.

Would be wack if dude is useless in battles.

Or if they hit us with the 100 candy evolve (sitting on 77 atm)

I'm sure this has been discussed before but how is the iwatch integration with PoGo? Just copped one for myself today.Im assuming it would serve basically the same purpose as a PoGo Plus.

Last edited:
Now I just got an Apple Watch. Is it easier to hatch eggs with it? Winter in the northeast, it's hard to really play much. But just wondering when spring hits.
i have an apple watch and used it acouple times with pokemon go, its okay, but if you want to catch a mon you have to open the game, go plus lets you catch alot, not 100 percent sure how eggs work with the go plus

Last night was :smokin...Had 8 10km hatched: Onix (meh), got rest of the baby mons needed to complete pokedex. Hatched a Lapras (FINALLY!), 3 Dratinis (with the event, gave me extra candies - now with 234 dratini candies. 150/152 pokedex, missing Mr Mime and Kangdlfjksflsfkhan.

niantic pokemon go twtitter account

To help you prepare for upcoming adventures, Pokémon Storage upgrades require 50% fewer PokéCoins starting the afternoon of Feb. 16–28 PST!

no bag upgrades?

******* bs

I have not been able to hatch a dratini. its the only mon i havnt been able to hatch. ive hatched every other one (not including baby mons). its got me tight. lol.  sucks because i need a good iv one to evolve. got a bunch of candies. i saved all the dratinis i caught in anticipation of double candie. payed off but i dont have a good one to evolve.

Of course this doesn't list how many candy you need or factor in special items like evolution stones.

New update is out... But no gen 2 yet
Just downloaded it. Is it just me, or are the mon sprites slightly smaller on the tracker, now, compared to the size of the picture/sign? Seems like they used to be bigger, proportionally.

Last edited:
Nice... I had been planning on 50, so 40's not bad, assuming Metal Coat isn't a PITA to find...

Btw, most mons now have genders, but a few (I noticed Magnemite, Voltorb, Ditto) are genderless.

Some sprites have been updated.

New ball/berry menu during encounters (trying to catch) is nice.

Last edited:
I have 180 scyther candies, i'm good for him.

Is it me or the feeling of throwing pokeball jas changes in this last update?

I think i'm just paranoid :lol: :lol:

I have 180 scyther candies, i'm good for him.

Is it me or the feeling of throwing pokeball jas changes in this last update?

I think i'm just paranoid :lol: :lol:

Not just you, the rhythm for throwing a ball has changed. I noticed while catching some 'mons during lunch.

Back
Top Bottom