Police Kill Unarmed Teen In Ferguson, Missouri

Obama is going to speak on this at 4. I'm not sure what some of y'all want him to do, the feds been involved, unless y'all want Obama to join the protesters.
the secret service could drag darren wilson out on the stage and Obama put 2 in his head himself, people would still complain that he didnt use a shotgun
mean.gif

View media item 1138937
Also, capt.ron came on tv last night and said that the employees were hiding in a basement, scared from looters :smh:

They probably were at first. looters left they came out

remember

Trayvon was "paranoid" and "aggressive" when he attacked Zimmerman

He was, wouldn't you if unknown stranger is following you

Surprised Piaget Crenshaw had her phone confiscated and returned without the video being deleted.

A d why does everyone keep saying if they can afford m16's and tanks then they should be able to afford dash cams.

I may be wrong but it's my understanding that the 4.3billion in that equipment and gear was donated to them by the military, it wasn't purchased.

she only had video after the shooting

some agencies get some hand downs but most buy it. there was a website posted here that showed the auctions and what agencies bought and what they paid for it

They should arrest him because that's what they do to private citizens. Why are cops granted separate rights?

I agree

Body cameras and dash cams should be mandatory nationwide.

Rear cameras as well

lol CNN is a joke right now. 

Always

I doubt he reached for his gun, but who knows. He would have to be really brazen, psychotic or feared for his life in order for that..

I did get a laugh out of his boys interview. He said "he swung open his door and it richocheted off of us and back at him and that made him mad" *****. Who does he think he's fooling? A door bounced off them? A bouncy ball wouldn't even bounce back off a person. He swung his door open, probably acting like a ****, flexing his position and they pushed it back at him...ricocheted back my ***.

I'd almost bet once they slammed the door back on him is when he reached out and grabbed MB...

I read that there is a recording of the aftermath and in the back ground you can hear 2 people talking. 1 telling the other what happened and he says that MB jumped in the car fighting him. NOT SURE IF THATS TRUE.

What makes me sick is the ton of people out there who don't give a **** and probably couldn't even tell you his name, but are out there looting and causing trouble, "just because". People probably traveling just to loot. People who like to break the law, steal, guns, etc and just using this as an easy comeup..

salute to the rioters without them nothin g would had came out of this

Hypothetically, at this point their could be a video of Michael Brown punching the cop, showing his drivers license and social security number, and then grabbing for the cops gun and y'all would simply - not believe it. Y'all would go out of your way to discredit it. :lol:

Some of the **** I've read in here has been ridiculous.

1) Don Lemon is lying he wants to work for FOX News (Righttttt, like a liberal gay black man wants to go over to FOX to hang out with Sean Hannity lol)
- so y'all think Lemon is lying about hearing gunshots? Is it so out of the realm of possibilities that some bad apples in the crowd are carrying a gun and shot into the air or where ever?

2) The dude who said it's not time to be objective, you can't have an open mind about this situation "you'll be on the wrong side of history". That has to be the most ignorant **** I've heard in this thread. That makes no god damn sense, want to know what that sounds like to me? - sounds like a bad cop :lol:

3) Dudes playing the roles of doctors in here in funny.

This thread isn't about Michael Brown anymore, it's turned into "look at how much bull I can cover up with more bull to make my biased point". Man I just want facts, that's the reason I came in here. I remember NT during the Boston bombing, it was a great thread - info everywhere. But this thread is piss poor. On top of that you guys are feeding and repping each other for flat out arrogance. It's just as bad as listening to Rush Limbaugh on the radio. It's no different , just another viewpoint with the same attitude :lol:

New thread might have to start.

shows you how scumbag police are... these officers was about to str8 up bumrush and attack these women protesting...until the cnn cameraman turned the camera towards them,  and the cops just played it off and walk away. 

shows you how scumbag police are... these officers was about to str8 up bumrush and attack these women protesting...until the cnn cameraman turned the camera towards them,  and the cops just played it off and walk away. 

I'm sitting here flabbergasted man.

Hypothetically, at this point their could be a video of Michael Brown punching the cop, showing his drivers license and social security number, and then grabbing for the cops gun and y'all would simply - not believe it. Y'all would go out of your way to discredit it. :lol:

1) Don Lemon is lying he wants to work for FOX News (Righttttt, like a liberal gay black man wants to go over to FOX to hang out with Sean Hannity lol)
- so y'all think Lemon is lying about hearing gunshots? Is it so out of the realm of possibilities that some bad apples in the crowd are carrying a gun and shot into the air or where ever?

2) The dude who said it's not time to be objective, you can't have an open mind about this situation "you'll be on the wrong side of history". That has to be the most ignorant **** I've heard in this thread. That makes no god damn sense, want to know what that sounds like to me? - sounds like a bad cop :lol:

This thread isn't about Michael Brown anymore, it's turned into "look at how much bull I can cover up with more bull to make my biased point". Man I just want facts, that's the reason I came in here. I remember NT during the Boston bombing, it was a great thread - info everywhere. But this thread is piss poor. On top of that you guys are feeding and repping each other for flat out arrogance. It's just as bad as listening to Rush Limbaugh on the radio. It's no different , just another viewpoint with the same attitude :lol:

preach.

I'm sitting here flabbergasted man.
hell they bum rushed this 80+ y/o lady who was tired and fell to the ground because "she wasnt respected the officers request to keep moving" but i guess a 80+ y/o woman is a threat and needs to be pinned down and what not because of the threat she may cause....lol

When Obama comes on at 4 he BETTER call for the arrest of the officer.

People are really stupid for wanting to believe Michael Brown was charging the officer that's how he was shot on the top of the head... How how was he shot in eye if he was charging with his head down? How do you shoot someone in the inner arm when they're charging at you? Who charges someone with their inner arms out? How do you charge someone after you've been shot multiple times, one of which is in the eye?

Darren Wilson won't make it to a trial, he'll be found and be dealt with....

Last edited:

People are really stupid for wanting to believe Michael Brown was charging the officer that's how he was shot on the top of the head. So how was he shot in eye? How do you shoot someone in the inner arm when they're charging at you? Who charges someone with their inner arms out? How do you charge someone after you've been shot multiple times, one of which is in the eye?

case has been solved guys.

Let's ignore science for a second since it can be wrong. Let's ignore the autopsy reports since apparently they don't mean anything. Let's ignore eye witness reports because they're black and their vision isn't as good as white people...

Let's face facts. A TRAINED POLICE OFFICER FELT THREATENED BY AN UNARMED 18 YEAR OLD AND SHOT HIM SIX TIMES INCLUDING 2 HEAD SHOTS. AN OFFICER THAT IS TRAINED WITH A GUN AND HAS OTHER METHODS TO SUBDUE SOMEONE SUCH AS A TASER. AN OFFICER WHO FELT THREATENED BUT CHOSE TO SHOOT AS OPPOSED TO CALL FOR BACK UP ON AN UNARMED PERSON FLEEING ON FOOT.

We'll leave out the race card as well for now...

Yup it's that's simple. It's silly to try to throw race into this. A trained officer ****** up and shot an unarmed kid before trying to take other measures. Instead of fighting for justice on racial level fight for better training in police departments. Fight for reasonable harsher punishments. If you throw away the whole race aspect of this some serious change will come from this.

where's this video??

so  mike brown robbed a store, did drugs, jaywalked, assaulted a cop, grabbed his gun, ran, turned around, then charged him

all this happened just like that huh

Let's see...

All shots were fired from the front, which directly contradicts witnesses' claims that he was shot in the back. Also, 4 shots in the right arm is strong evidence that Brown did NOT have his arms raised in the position of surrender. Trained officers aim for center mass. Wilson would never have fired over Brown's head.

Firing above Brown's head at his raised arms would be dangerous, tactically unsound and illogical. Not to mention the stunning accuracy required to hit his right arm 4 times. Therefore, Brown's right arm was VERY likely not raised above his head -- it was down at torso level.

Hypothetically, at this point their could be a video of Michael Brown punching the cop, showing his drivers license and social security number, and then grabbing for the cops gun and y'all would simply - not believe it. Y'all would go out of your way to discredit it.
laugh.gif

2) The dude who said it's not time to be objective, you can't have an open mind about this situation "you'll be on the wrong side of history". That has to be the most ignorant **** I've heard in this thread. That makes no god damn sense, want to know what that sounds like to me? - sounds like a bad cop
laugh.gif

This thread isn't about Michael Brown anymore, it's turned into "look at how much bull I can cover up with more bull to make my biased point". Man I just want facts, that's the reason I came in here. I remember NT during the Boston bombing, it was a great thread - info everywhere. But this thread is piss poor. On top of that you guys are feeding and repping each other for flat out arrogance. It's just as bad as listening to Rush Limbaugh on the radio. It's no different , just another viewpoint with the same attitude
laugh.gif

preach.
I guess both of you guys could always start a new thread, right?

Don't like what you're reading, don't look.

Problem solved.

Let's see...

All shots were fired from the front, which directly contradicts witnesses' claims that he was shot in the back. Also, 4 shots in the right arm is strong evidence that Brown did NOT have his arms raised in the position of surrender. Trained officers aim for center mass. Wilson would never have fired over Brown's head.

Firing above Brown's head at his raised arms would be dangerous, tactically unsound and illogical. Not to mention the stunning accuracy required to hit his right arm 4 times. Therefore, Brown's right arm was VERY likely not raised above his head -- it was down at torso level.
keyword trained... also actually following the so called training... alot of things are supposed... and should be doesnt mean infact that they are. 

People are really stupid for wanting to believe Michael Brown was charging the officer that's how he was shot on the top of the head... How how was he shot in eye if he was charging with his head down? How do you shoot someone in the inner arm when they're charging at you? Who charges someone with their inner arms out? How do you charge someone after you've been shot multiple times, one of which is in the eye?

People said the same thing about Zimmerman. Wilson will continue to cash his check while on admin leave, be acquitted if he's even indicted, and be transferred to a new police department. Mark my words.

so  mike brown robbed a store, did drugs, jaywalked, assaulted a cop, grabbed his gun, ran, turned around, then charged him

all this happened just like that huh
Sounds about right according to ferguson PD history

And one of the cops who beat him...

One of the six current members of the Ferguson, MO, city council (and its only woman) is Kim Tihen.

That's the same Kim Tihen implicated in the story from four years ago about four police officers beating up and jailing the wrong Henry Davis, then charging him with property damage for bleeding on their uniforms.  See the text of his appeal here, which includes naming Tihen as the female officer who cuffed him in the cell right before he was kicked in the head.

He lost the appeal, but it looks like Ms. Tihen got out of police work.  She probably doesn't get as much of other people's blood on her clothing as a City Councilwoman.

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2014/...n-elected-abusive-policewoman-to-city-council

Let's see...

Guess the officer was aiming at his palm, seeing how there's a wound there.

Last edited:
Let's see...

oh...you conducted an autopsy?

Let's see...

No, all shots that made contact were on the front. That does not mean that the cop never fired at his back.

You don't believe the cop aimed for the head, then how did the cop shoot him twice in the head if he was aiming for center mass like you said.

Back
Top Bottom