Police Kill Unarmed Teen In Ferguson, Missouri

tbh it doesnt.... but i cant speak on a certainty. because i wasnt there but he clearly was not properly trained or just didnt care if he was suppose to be shooting at center mass which i believe by definition is slightly different then military standards.. One we well suppose to account for every shot and give a report as for each shot. The penetrating point, and why was it a need.

Also there is this zone to which i forget exactly how close of the torso and the collar section we are suppose to shoot. but it is a i believe a 30 inch radius... i dont believe this applies to officers of the law.

Also we arent authorize to draw weapons unless the persons has a weapon and the range of motion aka aim is in out direction (many ppl well in the sands land aka afganistan are allowed to carry ak-47's) 

But gsr is a bit tricky, the residue depending on a various amount of factors can vary such as trajectory of shot, wind velocity, weather conditions, the type of clothing/garments the individual is wearing, inertia of force of the individual who is shooting and/or the person shot movement.

its all tricky and often times we have to beheld accountable and liable for said factors or face the U.S.M.J.

those same standards should apply to officers. Hey as a person who tried to uphold the perils of right and wrong from a judicial and moral implication i understand and have empathy for police officers. i just dont like a "hey you past with a 75% rate in a 20 hr course in shooting to which most is at a range that makes you qualified" aspect that most state jurisdictions accept as qualified to be a officer. 

It takes a GED and a few weeks in 'police academy' to become a cop, they don't know all that :lol: :smh:

now this makes sense. all im saying is he HAD to have been shot in the head twice. some people in here are arguing it was one shot that had entry and reentry and exit wounds like that. theres no way possible.

Yeah, I don't know where the hell dudes are getting information saying one bullet did all the damage.

tbh it doesnt.... but i cant speak on a certainty. because i wasnt there but he clearly was not properly trained or just didnt care if he was suppose to be shooting at center mass which i believe by definition is slightly different then military standards.. One we well suppose to account for every shot and give a report as for each shot. The penetrating point, and why was it a need.

Also there is this zone to which i forget exactly how close of the torso and the collar section we are suppose to shoot. but it is a i believe a 30 inch radius... i dont believe this applies to officers of the law.

Also we arent authorize to draw weapons unless the persons has a weapon and the range of motion aka aim is in out direction (many ppl well in the sands land aka afganistan are allowed to carry ak-47's) 

But gsr is a bit tricky, the residue depending on a various amount of factors can vary such as trajectory of shot, wind velocity, weather conditions, the type of clothing/garments the individual is wearing, inertia of force of the individual who is shooting and/or the person shot movement.

its all tricky and often times we have to beheld accountable and liable for said factors or face the U.S.M.J.

those same standards should apply to officers. Hey as a person who tried to uphold the perils of right and wrong from a judicial and moral implication i understand and have empathy for police officers. i just dont like a "hey you past with a 75% rate in a 20 hr course in shooting to which most is at a range that makes you qualified" aspect that most state jurisdictions accept as qualified to be a officer. 
tho i understand all of what u said...it really has nothing to do with what i asked u lol. no offense tho. and salute for you serving our country.  but im talking about this

error-chart-small.jpg

:rofl: :rofl:
I guess i must have heard different from when he said it on live TV

The video is posted like 2 pages back. Around 34 min mark he says bullet that entered top of head stayed in body. Throughout video, it's said that bullet that entered around eye. Exited, went in, then exited again. It can't be this hard for y'all to comprehend. Haha

the wound details gives us an idea of what position he was really in when he was shot

no one was really arguing, they were going off of 2nd and 3rd party accounts of the autopsy instead watching the doctor than done the autopsy explain it himself
I actually saw someone on FB write that him having a wound near the top of his head proved that he was "charging" the officer. 
mean.gif

Like he was rushing like a damn bull or something 
laugh.gif

More from the initial NY Times report

"Dr. Baden provided a diagram of the entry wounds, and noted that the six shots produced numerous wounds. Some of the bullets entered and exited several times, including one that left at least five different wounds."

"One of the bullets shattered Mr. Brown’s right eye, traveled through his face, exited his jaw and re-entered his collarbone. The last two shots in the head would have stopped him in his tracks and were likely the last fired."

Last edited:
If this video dont turn you non belivers into belivers, i dont know what to say!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Caught the cops on VIDEO trying to get him to FRAME another man!!!
And this is in ST Lois near Ferguson.
Brittany Nobles Reporting
Recording of cops start at 1:00 min
 ​
 ​
Dont forgot PRODIGY, when he got arrested, they asked him to set up 50 Cent​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​

Last edited:
A shot to the top of the head sounds like an execution to me, what else is there to discuss?...charge the cop with murder.

Who is trying to justify a murder? Who is ignoring facts? Please enlighten me. Just because someone says he got shot in the head and the eye and the other says he got shot in the head and it went through his eye .. all of a sudden that means someone is justifying murder? :rolleyes

Angry at the world and want to take it out on anybody who doesn't agree with your way of thinking, real immature.

Ok, you acknowledge that he was murdered. Now tell me why does it matter where he was shot....

ur saying this without really thinking. make a straight line from your eyebrow...thru your cheek... through your jaw, to your collarbone. just cant happen. your eyebrow would have to be the furthest poking spot on your head then your cheek, then your jaw would have to be a block.

the alternative would be if you had your chin tucked (head all the way down) then the shot becomes easier to believe. but still, those points wouldnt line up correctly without great effort

I've taken into consideration what you've said and it still seems accurate if like you stated the chin is tucked albeit he most likely was bending forward either from getting ready to fall or bent over in pain. Depending on how large his cheekbones were his jaw doesn't necessarily have to be the block for the bullet but I'm no forensic scientist so at this point I'm assuming and I want to just go off of of facts.

Dr. Baden said the bullet that entered the top of MB head stayed in. The bullet that went in around the eye, exited the collarbone.

Michael Baden reported this from the autopsy. FACTS.

ive been saying this to people irl and they dont get it. an embarrassingly large amount of white people believe that racism really is gone and is a figment of our imaginations now. they dont understand we're not just playing the victim. they think its exaggerations when we tell them stories. i remember that vine of the black kid in the gas station showing the lady following him everywhere and white people were astonished when alot of us said it happens ALL THE TIME. they really dont know. theyre not stupid, theyre ignorant of it.

The thing is that I was an advocate of black people not playing the victim and even though racism was overtly prevalent, we as a race of people have endured time and time again. But this situation right here is ugly. I'm not expecting justice in this country to show how much a black life is valued in this country because the past cases of this magnitude has showed us that it isn't worth much. That officer better stay in hiding as long as possible....

tho i understand all of what u said...it really has nothing to do with what i asked u lol. no offense tho. and salute for you serving our country.  but im talking about this

error-chart-small.jpg
i did tho.. gsr is a BIG key... and tbh the clothing should as well as the skin should have been swabbed and tested like asap. Gsr has a short lifespan. Even moreso on the skin as it is no longer viable after a certain timeframe. 

But imho he wasnt in the "danger zone" for the initial shots seing as if the first shot was the lower arm it wouldve been a clean straight through...in most cases.

So more then likely the first shots werent in close aka danger ranger "within the 30 inch radius". Now whether he came forward and "lunged" after that isnt proven etc... and it is in the realm of possibility.

The "fatal shot" just off what i saw and read was close proximity and in a fallen aka submissive position meaning he was lowered possibly crouching on his knees position. That isnt debatable. Whether or how he got that way is the hazy area... But tbh i dont see believe a guy from a distance of a few ft away a least from initial shots decided to charge a police officer unarmed and lower himself to tackle or sweep an man after taking multiple shots is realistic. Which he would have to have did in order to been shot in the place he was.

Not to mention somehow he would have had to in the attempt to lower himself missed (had a at least few feet well at least 20-30 inches or so distance) based on the shot.

Is it out the realm of possibility NO. But a 6'3 guy anywhere from a few feet distance diving to sweep tackle a cop shooting him while getting hit at least 4 times, missing by a foot or so or and landing at his knees all while a person is either jumping/stepping back aiming and placing a gun slightly a foot over his head and letting off two shots doesnt seem like a most likely scenario either. 

he could have turned around and was doing this as well trying to protect his face 

I still want to see which bullets stayed in where is that X-Ray 

Last edited:
Ok, you acknowledge that he was murdered. Now tell me why does it matter where he was shot....

For one I never said it did matter. It has been the subject in this thread for the past three pages though so why do people have to be label a murderer supporter for sharing their opinion on something that is clearly being discussed?

Last edited:
A shot to the top of the head sounds like an execution to me, what else is there to discuss?...charge the cop with murder.

How tall is the cop? Brown is 6'4" and he sustained a shot to the top of his head. If you are to believe the police narrative, Brown would have had to have attacked him while looking directly at the ground akin to coming out of a three point stance. I do not see how this ends without the officer being behind bars.

How tall is the cop? Brown is 6'4" and he sustained a shot to the top of his head. If you are to believe the police narrative, Brown would have had to have attacked him while looking directly at the ground akin to coming out of a three point stance. I do not see how this ends without the officer being behind bars.

Darren Wilson is 5'10"

I got a blood homie who put me onto game about gun residue. I never knew they swabbed your nose and ears. I always thought it was clothes and hands.

Cops should be have at least a degree. They should have psych evaluations every month, mandatory. They need diverse community training.

If England can patrol without guns, I dont know why the U.S. couldn't figure out how to do the same...oh wait, the white man that runs the country aka the NRA says guns are just so awesome.

How could anybody believed he rushed a cop with slides on? I mean seriously think about how stupid that sounds?

All while taking 5 shots and a final one to the top of his head! A 6ft tall subject at that...how tall is the cop? For that to even start to make sense the cop has to at least be 6'6

This. Seasoned vet has been saying that there was only one head shot. So his story is something like the bullet went from the top of the head, through his eye, then through the jaw and collarbone.

never one time did i say one head shot

only thing i said was the doctor said the bullet from the head exited the eyebrow

Back
Top Bottom