Police Kill Unarmed Teen In Ferguson, Missouri

The point is you would be selfish too if people were asking for your head.
but I guess that isn't cool to type...
eyes.gif
People want justice fam, nobody out there asking for dude to be lynched in public, a simple arrest will cool them down.
100% of them, including the ones in the local jail where the cop would be?

what world do you live in bruh? it baffles my mind that you grew up in the hood.
Yes, because it makes perfect sense to have Darren Wilson in contact with inmates in a jail.   
laugh.gif

If/when buddy hits a jail, trust that he'll never have any chance of contact with anyone other than COs.  He would be LOCKED DOWN.  

what world do you live in bruh? it baffles my mind that you grew up in the hood.

It baffles mines that you think I would suggest he exposes himself to the protesters and asked to be put in anything other than protective custody....

Last edited:

It baffles me that you think I would suggest he exposes himself to the protesters and asked to be put in anything other than protective custody....

you can't get touched in PC?
going to the courthouse?

is it safer to stay free or goto jail?

you wouldn't take the selfish choice?

this is the real world, not your diary.

Do these cops or law enforcement officials beleive what they say? Unlawful assembly? Is this because of the curfew? There is a group of maybe 20 people just watching what is happening. Not engaging anyone and are being tear gassed. Amazing what is happening here in america.

Do these cops or law enforcement officials beleive what they say? Unlawful assembly? Is this because of the curfew? There is a group of maybe 20 people just watching what is happening. Not engaging anyone and are being tear gassed. Amazing what is happening here in america.

curfew was lifted

you can't get touched in PC?
going to the courthouse?

is it safer to stay free or goto jail?

you wouldn't take the selfish choice?

this is the real world, not your diary.

Ok fam, whatever you say...I'm not trying to get into a circle jerk with you.

Bruh...

I'm worried that some white extremists people are going to come in and rustle jimmies...

By wearing masks and shooting at cops giving police the reason to act stupid...

And they know they'll blame the black people of Ferguson

Back
Top Bottom