Police Kill Unarmed Teen In Ferguson, Missouri

Bruh...

I'm worried that some white extremists people are going to come in and rustle jimmies...

By wearing masks and shooting at cops giving police the reason to act stupid...

And they know they'll blame the black people of Ferguson

they already have

The media, the lights, the attention, (unfortunately) it encourages the more violent protestors to act out, to act up, and to act a fool.

One of the Producers from MSNBC is on the street with her phone cam for this reason. She said the non-violent protestors are telling her the Media is like gas on a fire. It's encouraging bad behavior

Last edited:
The media, the lights, the attention, (unfortunately) it encourages the more violent protestors to act out, to act up, and to act a fool.

One of the Producers from MSNBC is on the street with her phone can for this reason. She said the non-violent protestors are telling her the Media is like gas on a fire. It's encouraging bad behavior

Yep. Media there got a few of those people wanting to be Mike Brown without being Mike Brown.

they already have
:wow: :wow:

Are you serious??!!

900x900px-LL-e699c5c5_BvSnW5xCYAABWue.png

also If I remember correctly from the stream last night the body they saw lying in the street, he wasn't dead just passed out, was a white male with a swastika tattoo

They said the police said they have to take down their lights so that means their cameras are down. They are using phones now kuz it's easier to upload. At least that's what they said on MSNBC
Fox said the police are over reacting
eek.gif
Wow
the woman on vice stream asked them if they wanted some freeze pops
roll.gif
roll.gif

I love my people
That's some cool *** **** right there. Eben in the face of danger n oppression, they still so polite 
smokin.gif

A prius went down the street and the cops had their AR-15s pointed and ready to go on the other stream :lol:

Last edited:
Don Lemon's ol' scary ***.  
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Only dude with a vest on.

Only dude wearing a gas mask and he's standing next to a dude that had a canister of tear gas explode at his feet.

This guy is terry cloth.  
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom