Police Kill Unarmed Teen In Ferguson, Missouri

Man! Seriously...I'm not tryna be a killjoy but wth is walking out during class going to do? There is only one solution for this right now and miss me with that "that's immoral B!" Crap. Wilson needs to be found and introduced to the grim reaper and any other white cop who kills blacks for no reason! He cannot be that hard to find especially if they put all that marching energy into finding dude and stop raising funds for a bomb burial and use those funds to track ole boy.

This is the only way they will stop and think first before doing so. They could not care less about marches or "we shall overcome" hymns, smh!

Walk out of School?

WTH?

I'm all for gatherings and solidarity, but walking out of school seems ridiculous.

A coalition of Ferguson protesters met with reporters Friday to announce a list of demands related to the investigation of the shooting death of Michael Brown and to call for college students to participate in a national “Walk Out” from classes on Monday.

The group says it doesn't yet have a name, but those involved include members of the Organization for Black Struggle and Missourians Organizing for Reform and Empowerment. Meetings are held at Greater St. Mark’s Missionary Church near Ferguson.

Taurean Russell of St. Louis said this is the first time the group has issued an official statement.

“We are the core, and we’re mostly youth. We have demands, counter demands. Actions if demands are not met,” Russell said.

The list includes:
  1. A swift and impartial investigation by the Department of Justice into the Mike Brown shooting, and expanded DOJ investigation into civil rights violations across North St. Louis County.
  2. The immediate arrest of Officer Darren Wilson
  3. County prosecutor Bob McCulloch to stand down and allow special prosecutor to be appointed.
  4. The firing of Ferguson Police Chief Tom Jackson.
  5. Accountability for police practices and policies, including effective civilian review of shootings and allegations of misconduct.
  6. The immediate de-escalation of militarized policing of protestors to protect constitutional rights.
  7. The immediate release of individuals who have been arrested while attending a protest.
If demands are not met, Russell said his group would continue to protest. If Officer Wilson is not indicted, Russell says protestors will turn to boycotts and other walk outs.

“We have nothing but time on our hands,” Russell said. “We’re not going to stop until we get justice, not only for Mike Brown. For everybody, until the whole system understands that we’re people, and everyone needs equality.”

Members said they are calling for college students to walk out of their classes on Monday in honor of Michael Brown.

“Back in the '60s, they were blessed with the pleasure to exercise their rights by sitting in,” said St. Louis rap artist and coalition member Tef Poe. “We want to exercise our rights by calling for a walk out.”
Source

Man! Seriously...I'm not tryna be a killjoy but wth is walking out during class going to do? There is only one solution for this right now and miss me with that "that's immoral B!" Crap. Wilson needs to be found and introduced to the grim reaper and any other white cop who kills blacks for no reason! He cannot be that hard to find especially if they put all that marching energy into finding dude and stop raising funds for a bomb burial and use those funds to track ole boy.

This is the only way they will stop and think first before doing so. They could not care less about marches or "we shall overcome" hymns, smh!
Smh I cant stand racists like you. I can feel your hatred for all whites coursing through you. Trying to pretend you just hate white cops isnt working. You need talk to someone if you want an innocent man murdered over a percieved injustice, pal.

We got dudes in here literally calling for the brutal murder of a man who, by the justice system, is innocent. Also got hilarious hypocrisy saying MBs past arrests and the robbery are irrelevent and "alleged" (bruh there is a video, the store owner confirmed it :lol:) but DWs past is completely important and that he executed someone who was simultaneously running away, kneeling, and raising his hands. The intentional ignorance, hatred, and sheepism in here is sickening. Talk about racism isnt dead then proceed to be the most racist people Ive ever heard outside the KKK.

We got dudes in here literally calling for the brutal murder of a man who, by the justice system, is innocent. Also got hilarious hypocrisy saying MBs past arrests and the robbery are irrelevent and "alleged" (bruh there is a video, the store owner confirmed it
laugh.gif
) but DWs past is completely important and that he executed someone who was simultaneously running away, kneeling, and raising his hands. The intentional ignorance, hatred, and sheepism in here is sickening. Talk about racism isnt dead then proceed to be the most racist people Ive ever heard outside the KKK.
Can I meet you in person. SRS.

We got dudes in here literally calling for the brutal murder of a man who, by the justice system, is innocent. Also got hilarious hypocrisy saying MBs past arrests and the robbery are irrelevent and "alleged" (bruh there is a video, the store owner confirmed it
laugh.gif
) but DWs past is completely important and that he executed someone who was simultaneously running away, kneeling, and raising his hands. The intentional ignorance, hatred, and sheepism in here is sickening. Talk about racism isnt dead then proceed to be the most racist people Ive ever heard outside the KKK.
Had Michael Brown committed an act worthy of adjudication,

he should have had his day in court.

Instead, he was murdered in the street.

The onus is on the person whom committed the act that left another human being killed.

The victim is not on trial here.

Nor should he be.

Last edited:
In that case obviously not. Dont protest violence and threaten me with it at the same time, tough guy.

In that case obviously not. Dont protest violence and threaten me with it at the same time, tough guy.
You're the tough guy spewing your hate on a murdered child based on his race.

I'm just saying if you're willing to meet in person and act the same way in person as you do in your replies in this thread, I'd make you eat your words.

You're pathetic. 

Blocked from this point on.

The same thing would have happened if he were white and my tone would be exactly the same. To sit here as a white man and have people bash my race doesnt sit well with me.

We got dudes in here literally calling for the brutal murder of a man who, by the justice system, is innocent. Also got hilarious hypocrisy saying MBs past arrests and the robbery are irrelevent and "alleged" (bruh there is a video, the store owner confirmed it :lol:) but DWs past is completely important and that he executed someone who was simultaneously running away, kneeling, and raising his hands. The intentional ignorance, hatred, and sheepism in here is sickening. Talk about racism isnt dead then proceed to be the most racist people Ive ever heard outside the KKK.

Troll

Here in Dorchester yesterday a young 26 yr old, coach at the Boys and Girls Club, UMass Alum, and completely innocent woman was shot to death during the J'ouvert parade. 

RIP.

Why no outrage or mass protesting? 

The same thing would have happened if he were white and my tone would be exactly the same. To sit here as a white man and have people bash my race doesnt sit well with me.

Imagine a bunch of isolated cases one after the other all over the US where black cops happen to "accidentally" be putting 6 bullets into white kids, harassing white people, choking white people to death and THEN getting away with it clean...I wonder how THAT would sit with you.

Btw I'm not black.

Here in Dorchester yesterday a young 26 yr old, coach at the Boys and Girls Club, UMass Alum, and completely innocent woman was shot to death during the J'ouvert parade. 

RIP.

Why no outrage or mass protesting? 
R.I.P.

Not dismissing her precious life, but she was an innocent victim of senseless violence. Michael Brown has opened the eyes of America to TARGETED murdering of Black and Brown citizens by the POLICE.

This isn't the thread to bring up every killing by nature. This is a thread about systematic oppression and murdering of people by POLICE.

Again, R.I.P. to the lovely lady.

she was the unintended target of a shooting.
Which sucks but we've already discussed, ad nauseam, that race on race killings in all apart of living. It's senseless, but theres reasoning behind watch/hearing the news and it's another black on black, mexican and mexican killing.

Senseless street violence deserves just as much attention in my opinion. I literally have no idea how it doesn't gain media coverage like this incident has. Gunshots left and right yesterday at what was supposed to be a celebration of culture at Carnival. 

Back
Top Bottom