Poor Kid's Sneaker Collection

Hey NT, just a little about me before i show you my "collection" if you could even call it that. First off, I'm only 14 with no job, so money is almost non existent. All of my shoes are bought with my own money by selling things on ebay. As of now i only have 2 pairs of shoes, but i have a NikeID order on the way. I have 73 bucks right now so any shoe that catches my eye that i can get a deal on will be purchased soon. Please recommend me some shoes i should get to build up my sneaker rotation. Thanks and hear is the shoes!

My Beaters/Daily Shoes/Whatever - Nike Air Max LTD

Nike Kevin Durant IV (KDIV) Creamsicle Colorway (Team Orange/Photo Blue)

The KD Creams i have had for 6 months, and they still look brand new. I have a responsible teenager so if I'm going to drop 150 plus for a pair of kicks, you better believe there gonna look clean after multiple wears. (I've worn these 22 times, i keep track in the box). So there you have it , My 2 pair deep collection. My Nike ID order should be in soon, and I'm looking for another pair for my collection thats durable and cheap, so if you have any suggestions or that Hit Me Up. Thanks!

Last edited:
New balances. Roshe runs. Try zappos.com. Lots of good shoes for a decent price

Back
Top Bottom