POSSIBLE AJ XX PICS

Can someone PS Mike "passing the torch" to LeBron or Vick...???

This might truly signal the end of the dynasty...it looks like Mike is being moved to the back burner... :\
ohwell.gif

I told you these were a "WOW!"

And that DM-Feet-You-Wear outsole is the best part of the shoe... :tongue:
tongue.gif

One last thing...

ENOUGH! with the laser...I thought we were designing shoes, not cave art???

JM

First off..the laser isnt really all that cool, especially the coloring, the concept is alright though. The base of the shoe, actually the whole darn shoe is boring and plain. That strap is so wide, and like someone said earlier , it doesnt seem to serve a purpose besides reminiscing on the past. that anke strap is an obvious attempt to copy the Huarache 2k4. The strap is way too high, looks thin, and i think if u picture the shoe without the strap it looks better, and actually reminds me of the new S.Carter II's. this XX is WACK......and TACKY......out
"And no you ain't got game, your name's not RAY/ Only thing you have in common is you both wear J's"-arStyle

XXs OVERRATED

Limited to JB = any meaning other then limited
Only FOOLZ pay JB's MSRP
Greatest failure of JB = Nubuck release (AKA inventory failure, I believe you JB, I truely do)
And we are talking about a Multi-million dollar company... the crisis continues...
Predicting the fall of Jordan Brand in 2007

OKAY....

I thought that I had lost all faith in Jordan Brand....

All I have to say...

THIS HAS BEEN A LONG TIME COMING, AND IT'S ABOUT F'ING TIME THEY DID SOMETHING RIGHT!

bice tag line sir
but u still buy JB products right???
so if you keep buying i doubt the fall of JB in 2007
Yungneedem: "i was educated for a world inwhich i have never lived in; and lived in a world which i was never educated for"

SWOBOYdeHeetzy-
pic_06.jpg

I think it's actually a #23 on the left side....then a #12 and a #9 on the right side...all numbers he wore. #45 is large and on the strap. But it does look like a 1 in front of the 2 on both sides & maybe it just says #23 on the sides as the 9 isn't all the way visible.

Nice to see Steez posting.

I don't know about them, I looked at them first and thought, yuck, then my thoughts were more positive...I don't know. I wish they were more like a shoe than a piece of art. I like the strap, I don't know JB big wigs' names on it though. I like the strap, but I don't like how it is SO in your face. If I bought this shoe it would solely (get it :wink:
wink.gif
) be for sentimental reasons.

I just wish they would retro the carmine VIs and concord XIs so I could be done with this mess that is Jordan Brand.
[h1]***KMD in 2004***[/h1]​
Oh snap! It is hella crucial to vote KMD in 04. It is hella crucial to vote KMD in 04. It is hella crucial to vote KMD in 04. It is hella crucial to vote KMD in 04. It is hella crucial to vote KMD in 04. It is hella crucial to vote KMD in 04. It is hella crucial to vote KMD in 04. It is hella crucial to vote KMD in 04. It is hella crucial to vote KMD in 04. It is hella crucial to vote KMD in 04. It is hella crucial to vote KMD in 04. It is hella crucial to vote KMD in 04. It is hella crucial to vote KMD in 04. It is hella crucial to vote KMD in 04. This post was brought to you by the committee to elect RyanKMD a moderator. All financial contributions can be sent to RyanKMD@hotmail.com. Thank you for your continued support to make Niketalk a better place.

well...i dont know about the 45,12, and 9 on the shoe, and i aint sure about the j23 either. but anyway...this shoe hits me as more of a casual shoe (like TWO3 or something) rather than a performance shoe. am i right
FIRE'S IN MY EYES AND THE FLAMES NEED FANNIN​

It says 123 and 123. I don't think it could be any clearer. Lay off the crack.

If you want proof open the side view in photoshop and play with the levels. It's a 1, not a J.

Air Elijah
Sydney, Australia.
Email and MSN: AirElijah@Hotmail.com
AIM: Air Elijah

Quote:
It says 123 and 123. I don't think it could be any clearer. Lay off the crack.

If you want proof open the side view in photoshop and play with the levels. It's a 1, not a J.
Yeah, it seems pretty clear to me...but what does it mean?

By the way, nice to see you post again.

Quote:
A 123 seems ******ed anyway
There are a lot of stupid, tacky things on that shoe already. I don't see why it's surprising.

I am guessing the left side 1,2,3 is the first 3 championships and the right is the last 3. 1985-2005 is the 85/05....obviously... :rolleyes
eyes.gif
....or maybe not.
"So many times it happens too fast.
You trade your passion for glory.

Don't lose your grip on the dreams of the past.
You must fight just to keep them alive."

Apparently I use crack... :frown:
frown.gif

Seriously though...what the hell is the point of the 1-2-3? >D
grin.gif
Then again, many parts of this shoe mystify me. JB just doesn't really get it anymore...

Quote:
This might truly signal the end of the dynasty...it looks like Mike is being moved to the back burner...

That's a bold thought, speaking of a shoe you haven't actually seen or felt....comin' from you, I must admit I didn't see that coming.
"I think if any man has to put on a front or lie about his stance, his position in life, to others over the internet, he's not being true to himself. He's not a man, and never was one." - CEO InSane

bold statement? jordans have been crap for the last 3 years. how is that a bold statement? the fact that people are finally discovering this is more the amazement.
[/b]​

Back
Top Bottom