Possible Bad News Concerning FL Employee Appreciation And Employee Discount

The Champs in my mall had their audit today, and the auditor told the manager that Footlocker, Inc was about to change their employee discount policy. He said that they were about to go to a system where all employees are given a card, which they will use to clock in, take breaks, etc. They will have to have this card to get a discount. He said that Employee Appreciation would be limited to 2-3 times per year, and the 30% off employee discount would be limited to $500 per month. Anyone else hear anything like this. My manager was there and he said the same thing

The Champs in my mall had their audit today, and the auditor told the manager that Footlocker, Inc was about to change their employee discount policy. He said that they were about to go to a system where all employees are given a card, which they will use to clock in, take breaks, etc. They will have to have this card to get a discount. He said that Employee Appreciation would be limited to 2-3 times per year, and the 30% off employee discount would be limited to $500 per month. Anyone else hear anything like this. My manager was there and he said the same thing

YO! Haven't heard... but sounds plausible. There's ways around everything though.

We gon' get it in regardless.
nerd.gif
DF!!!

YO! Haven't heard... but sounds plausible. There's ways around everything though.

We gon' get it in regardless.
nerd.gif
DF!!!

The switch to a card is true. It will happen sometime soon, dont know when. But I havent heard anything about only 2-3 EAs a month, or anything about a 30% limit.

The switch to a card is true. It will happen sometime soon, dont know when. But I havent heard anything about only 2-3 EAs a month, or anything about a 30% limit.

I don't believe the 2-3 times per year thing, their companies are suffering so bad that they need to have these sales often to make sales. These employee 50% off sales aren't for us, its for them.

I don't believe the 2-3 times per year thing, their companies are suffering so bad that they need to have these sales often to make sales. These employee 50% off sales aren't for us, its for them.

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

said it in a few threads already and they don't make as much as you think off the 50's....trust...if they did they wouldn't change the system...yea you get product off, but that shrinks your bottom line...

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

said it in a few threads already and they don't make as much as you think off the 50's....trust...if they did they wouldn't change the system...yea you get product off, but that shrinks your bottom line...

$500 per month isn't bad at all.

That's 6K per year......double what FINL sales assoc can spend.

I believe they are switching to the cards because a lot of ex employees are still able to use their paystub when trying to get a discount at another store. I've seen people use their paystub to get discounts even months after not being with the company.

I believe they are switching to the cards because a lot of ex employees are still able to use their paystub when trying to get a discount at another store. I've seen people use their paystub to get discounts even months after not being with the company.

Damn Abernja - I remember when you barely beat me to the punch to buy those Voltage Foams off here... for like $150. And now you're selling (or trying to) for $475! Wow, after the swoosh fell off too.

Ha I can't know the hustle.

Damn Abernja - I remember when you barely beat me to the punch to buy those Voltage Foams off here... for like $150. And now you're selling (or trying to) for $475! Wow, after the swoosh fell off too.

Ha I can't know the hustle.

Originally Posted by abernja

true...but unless that $500/month is going to roll over, the FNL discount is going to be a better deal

Originally Posted by abernja

true...but unless that $500/month is going to roll over, the FNL discount is going to be a better deal

Originally Posted by aFamous

This also.  I've seen a couple former employees come into the store with an old paystub, cross paths with an old manager, get exposed, and then get arrested on the spot.

This also.  I've seen a couple former employees come into the store with an old paystub, cross paths with an old manager, get exposed, and then get arrested on the spot.

Ha..*culprit right here*..

It doesn't matter what they do anymore..people always find a way around the system..

They have been talking about doin this for quite some time..it just wasn't public knowledge..

Back
Top Bottom