Possible Brooklyn Nets logos?

Logo sucks and what an organization to let the moving people take pics and leak it.

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

Brooklyn Fu-Shnickens

hawaiian shirts as warmups
ISWYDT
laugh.gif

But I agree, keep it more traditional to the old BK teams. And I also agree w/ BKNY on the jerseys if not the Nets.

Yea I like the logo to, it's clean. Way better then the previous. Some logo's are better simple, look at the Lakers. It reminds me of a shield/crest from a prominent soccer team.
But are those colors neon green? is that whats happening here? or are my eyes fooling me?

Uni-watch guy saw it? Where is the love?

Like Jay said tho, "All Black everything", the uniforms will be intimidating.

Black and White are the main colors for the Brooklyn Nets. The hat is white and black Coupel, just the picture.

The Nets have been dropping hints all year from the 35th anniversary logo to the black caps with White N's the Cheerleaders wore for performances after the all star break.

I am not a fan of the logo or hat so far. The viral campaign is dope though, the shirts are selling at the NBA Store in NYC right now for the campaign. they are black shirts with " HELLO BROOKLYN" on it with the blank shield in the bottom corner of the shirt and 4-30-2012 on the side sleeve.

The logo just seems like a tamer version of the old one (the one that one Nets fan has an avy). I don't mind the colors but the design has to be better than what I've seen in this thread. They really should stay close to the designs of the last official sports team in BK. Need that Brooklyn in cursive.

If that's the logo what was up with the logo Jay was standing next to in that one pic in the early pages of this thread?

Jay trying to turn the Nets into a cultural colorway like the Raiders
Nets should indeed stick to the cursive Brooklyn script tho, at least for there away jerseys. 

Back
Top Bottom