possible Nike.Com Jordan restock tomorrow (4/19) at 10am???

Status
Not open for further replies.

The values of religion are no longer values. They are excuses for corporations to use an excuse to create pandemic for a specific cause or reason. You can thank today's music generation for that with all they talk about. My 2 cents
QFT

I'm religious myself and I definitely can agree with that

The values of religion are no longer values. They are excuses for corporations to use an excuse to create pandemic for a specific cause or reason. You can thank today's music generation for that with all they talk about. My 2 cents
i dont think thats really the religion, but rather, the motives of those that seek power through the guise of religion. 

i know NT doesnt care about religion though, Ye and Sudekis are demigods over here

i dont think thats really the religion, but rather, the motives of those that seek power through the guise of religion. 

i know NT doesnt care about religion though, Ye and Sudekis are demigods over here
Yeezus 
nthat.gif

Last edited:

Yeezus 
nthat.gif
Its funny how things can come to fruition. This morning I was @ NTSF waiting in line for the Foamposites. Someone started a conversation about the restock, then I said, "Nike will probably release them tomorrow @ 10:00 on Easter Sunday,....their is no morality for this company, nice way to get even with Kanye West, after he left Nike for Adidas".

Straight up said this before this thread even started. I was raised to believe certain things, but I believe that there is no such thing as coincidence. Nike knows what they are doing, whether you want to believe it or not, Nike doesn't care what day it is. Most likely they have chosen tomorrow. Now I am with everyone in here, its pure speculation because of what happened to the Red Octobers but I am sure that they will release tomorrow. @ what time? That remains to be determined. The Lord or creator is my shepard, I shall not want but please all I want are the Foamposites!

after all the hate they got on the yeezy release you think they will do it on another sunday, especially easter...i think it will just be a random tweet during the week, probably when im at work without a computer or a phone even 
sick.gif

i just need infrared 23 6's & black/laser crimson foams and i'll be gravy

Last edited:
Some of us gonna be tryin to cook @ church if it drops. Lol smh, hopefully we all flourish. 
nthat.gif

I really hope these restocks are tomorrow. I'd be out of luck if they are during the week at 8am or something which is what Nike likes to do with a lot of  week day releases

hopefully it goes on when everyone is busy and not near a computer

i wish

i hope

:nerd:

monday 11:30am would be nice

there is no such time nowadays that people are busy and not near a computer. nike can drop these at 1130am on a monday or at 3am on a thursday. either way the site will blow up and people will miss out. if it does turn out to be random, it all comes down to luck

I honestly see this going down next Saturday at the usual time. It looks like next week is clear calendar wise . They will have to announce a date soon. You saw Eastbay's twitter over the last week and how many times they had to answer the same questions over and over again. My own personal preference would be a weekday at the usual 5:00 am before work which would cut down traffic slightly.

I honestly see this going down next Saturday at the usual time. It looks like next week is clear calendar wise . They will have to announce a date soon. You saw Eastbay's twitter over the last week and how many times they had to answer the same questions over and over again. My own personal preference would be a weekday at the usual 5:00 am before work which would cut down traffic slightly.
how many days ahead of time would they announce the restock though? like 2 or 3 days before? or will they announce it on the same day they restock it

how many days ahead of time would they announce the restock though? like 2 or 3 days before? or will they announce it on the same day they restock it
Honestly since they showed their hand maybe they give like 12 hours or less.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom