possible Nike.Com Jordan restock tomorrow (4/19) at 10am???

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's just hard for me to fathom that Nike would give the exact time of a restock after what happen today with the technical difficulties leading to the postponement of the restock. I mean they gave away a time yesterday but they never mentioned the word "restock", we just all assumed and were right. If they couldn't handle the loads of people on their site today then there's no way they'll be able to handle the loads of people who saw glimpses of what were in store for today's restock. But hell I could be totally wrong here in that Nike had this planned all along to build even more hype...

Last edited:

It's just hard for me to fathom that Nike would give the exact time of a restock after what happen today with the technical difficulties leading to the postponement of the restock. I mean they gave away a time yesterday but they never mentioned the word "restock", we just all assumed and were right. If they couldn't handle the loads of people on their site today then there's no way they'll be able to handle the loads of people who saw glimpses of what were in store for today's restock. But hell I could be totally wrong here in that Nike had this planned all along to build even more hype...
I think they might have a nice production run of some of these or they would have never announced it to begin with. I noticed playing around with the Eastbay company restock that some of those huge sizes in Breds and Royals added pretty easily to the cart so I would guess they had a few size runs of shoes, which are usually very limited in terms of these companies getting a couple pairs maximum. I also would bet they had more pairs of those sizes than they would ever of had on a launch day of those styles and colorways.

Funny thing is people are praying these don't drop during school/work hours....

BUT

I swear the forums are busiest during the weekdays. It seems like everyone has a desk job and they're bored out of their minds...

peak Niketalk surfing and posting time.

BUT

I swear the forums are busiest during the weekdays. It seems like everyone has a desk job and they're bored out of their minds...

thats honestly like the only thing i do at work lol

BUT

wish i had a computer at work

I don't care when it is as long as I get the word and at least have a shot. Would be devastating if I woke up one day and it already happened. After being teased with all those links up yesterday
mean.gif

It's not a hallmark holiday or something though, everything the major US religions stand for is Easter.  They aren't restocking today.

Perfect gif execution. We don't get signal at my work (verizon) but theirs a WiFi that were not allowed to access..

Luckily for me I work the graveyard shift so if it drops during the day I'll hear it on my phone. Otherwise I'm screwed lol
yeah i hear you man, we can't even bring our phones in work and i go in at 6pm

and the past few restocks have been around 7pm so im trying to cope knowing i probably

won't even have a chance to "wait in line" 
indifferent.gif

Next Sat is those Night Shade 2s

Nightshade 2's are May 17th in the US. April 26th was the Japan RD. Just the Lebrons and SBs next week as far as busy Nike releases go really. I still hope they get the restock in by Wednesday morning tho, I'll be in Vegas nowhere near nikestore.com after that haha.

I can totally see them not even doing it. at least, not as soon as we all think and hope. I hope they do but damn... what if they decide to sit on those pairs.......
nerd.gif

I can totally see them not even doing it. at least, not as soon as we all think and hope. I hope they do but damn... what if they decide to sit on those pairs.......
nerd.gif
no way. believe it or not, they are making an effort to REDUCE the amount of over aggressive chihuahua's on their timeline. ChihuahuaChihuahua

All I could dream about was this restock. Dreamt it would be 12 o'clock eastern time.

I hate myself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom