possible Nike.Com Jordan restock tomorrow (4/19) at 10am???

Status
Not open for further replies.

did you guys really strike out that bad the first time these things dropped? I understand royals and fear Vs but besides those 2...
Got lucky on the Bred 1s personally, but I know a lot of others struck out.

A lot of those releases were also in the middle of the ATC/bot influx.  I missed out on the Fear 3s and 4s, WC88s, and Infrared 6s.  Missed the Bel Airs on the original drop date too, but got lucky on them during the Xmas restock.

Nothing was (still, but not as bad) easy 2-12 months ago on NDC.

Got lucky on the Bred 1s personally, but I know a lot of others struck out.

A lot of those releases were also in the middle of the ATC/bot influx.  I missed out on the Fear 3s and 4s, WC88s, and Infrared 6s.  Missed the Bel Airs on the original drop date too, but got lucky on them during the Xmas restock.

Nothing was (still, but not as bad) easy 2-12 months ago on NDC.
Powder blue 3's were a breeze 
roll.gif

Not worth a screenshot because no new info here..

Johnathon: Hi, my name is Johnathon. How may I help you?
BRSantana: hi, is the jordan restock going to be today?
Johnathon: We do not know, it has not yet been announced.
BRSantana: Will it be announced to the public before it happens?
BRSantana: Meaning a scheduled restock
Johnathon: I can't say for sure, I know they hadn't announced it beforehand yesterday, so it seems like they might not announce ahead of time.
BRSantana: Actually they did announce it ahead of time.. They tweeted it..  
Johnathon: Yes, but they didn't announce what it was going to be ahead of time.
BRSantana: Bro, we all knew what it was gonna be. Then I guess the question is will they post another "secret" message ahead of time?
Johnathon: I do not know if they will or not.
BRSantanaBRSantana: No help at all, ask your company to answer their tweets so people can get back to the lives..
BRSantana: **their
Johnathon: I will send your feedback to the social media team. Is there anything else I can help with today?
BRSantana: NOPE
Johnathon: Have a nice holiday.
Johnathon has disconnected.

So is there a limit for the restock or do I just need to do multiple single transactions?

throw stuff in ur cart asap. they will ship them however u order them.. meaning u could have one order with 3 pairs and one order with 1 pair.

Last edited:

Not worth a screenshot because no new info here..

Johnathon: Hi, my name is Johnathon. How may I help you?
BRSantana: hi, is the jordan restock going to be today?
Johnathon: We do not know, it has not yet been announced.
BRSantana: Will it be announced to the public before it happens?
BRSantana: Meaning a scheduled restock
Johnathon: I can't say for sure, I know they hadn't announced it beforehand yesterday, so it seems like they might not announce ahead of time.
BRSantana: Actually they did announce it ahead of time.. They tweeted it..  
Johnathon: Yes, but they didn't announce what it was going to be ahead of time.
BRSantana: Bro, we all knew what it was gonna be. Then I guess the question is will they post another "secret" message ahead of time?
Johnathon: I do not know if they will or not.
BRSantanaBRSantana: No help at all, ask your company to answer their tweets so people can get back to the lives..
BRSantana: **their
Johnathon: I will send your feedback to the social media team. Is there anything else I can help with today?
BRSantana: NOPE
Johnathon: Have a nice holiday.
Johnathon has disconnected.

roll.gif
 That rep is a little *****! ahahaha

I love how people are acting like they are going to stock up on this restock. Like it is a huge long shot to even get one thing and people are talking about multiple orders.

So is there a limit for the restock or do I just need to do multiple single transactions?
Just like anything, you can add them all on one transaction (1 per shoe), but I'd check out ASAP on what you have.

If you have 1 thing in cart, and waiting in line on 3 other shoes, open a new window, checkout with what you have, and if you have to do 4 seperate transactions, so be it.  It will be HELL checking out, so get what you can, when you can.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom