possible Nike.Com Jordan restock tomorrow (4/19) at 10am???

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love how people are acting like they are going to stock up on this restock. Like it is a huge long shot to even get one thing and people are talking about multiple orders.
Very true, but it's at least good to be informed if you do manage to get lucky and grab multiples.

I love how people are acting like they are going to stock up on this restock. Like it is a huge long shot to even get one thing and people are talking about multiple orders.

People have to realize that most people are going for the same couple of shoes. If you're going for royals, blk/red 1s, 88s, you're going to have a lot of company. Now military blues on the other hand:rofl:

So clearly you werent around for the last restock. People cooked.

I copped bred 1's, prelude 6s, and laney 5s. And thats super modest.

Everybody and their sister know its gonna be a restock... just a matter of when...

Thats not the point. They didnt say it was a restock. There was a lot of speculation about jordan futures. Everyones a monday morning qb after this ish smh.

You can add them all on one transaction but only 1 of each shoe.
keep in mind the existence of captchas. 
by the time you finished the captches of one shoe, the rest would be gone.

so make your choice.

lucky i am happy with my collection of 1s.

Fear pack all the way!

Restock better be on a weekend day cause I got schole. I don't wanna miss schole for another pair of shoes, but I will if I have to

So clearly you werent around for the last restock. People cooked.

I copped bred 1's, prelude 6s, and laney 5s. And thats super modest.

I got screwed out of the last one. I was on mobile and click it right away and obviously the mobile link didn't work then. By the time I got to the actual page everything I wanted was long gone.

why are you guys going in chats?

did you order something

SMH, nike is gonna tweet about it. relax
I thought we wear the shoes but apparently the shoes wear them lol

they would be horrible money makers according to the main logic from the "playas club" movie lol

I got screwed out of the last one. I was on mobile and click it right away and obviously the mobile link didn't work then. By the time I got to the actual page everything I wanted was long gone.

Well just bc u were on a cell phone on the last restock, doesnt mean that someone cant ask a legit question about quantities. Js.

keep in mind the existence of captchas. 
by the time you finished the captches of one shoe, the rest would be gone.

so make your choice.

lucky i am happy with my collection of 1s.

Fear pack all the way!
Lol of course captcha is an obstacle but he didn't ask about that, I just answered his specific question.

Well just bc u were on a cell phone on the last restock, doesnt mean that someone cant ask a legit question about quantities. Js.

No store is allowed to give out quantities of shoes....

LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom