possible Nike.Com Jordan restock tomorrow (4/19) at 10am???

Status
Not open for further replies.

lol ive been on here for years just happened to get a new account last year after my email got hacked, not that i care even explaining myself to you, i get plenty of reps for the very few times i decide to post. Regardless i wasnt even talking **** on you i was literally laughing at the statement you made about us all need to get a life, when you are infact here, right now, ON A SNEAKER FORUM TALKING **** TO PEOPLE YOU HAVE NEVER MEET ON EASTER lmao
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo burn

I've been trolling Niketalk for about a year now and finally decided to make an account to chime in on this. Why do you guys get so crazy about posts and rep? It's just a damn forum, what's with all this e-cred "you ain't on my level" crap.
POST OF THE MILLENNIUM.

Does anyone own or have seen those fear 5's? I heard its kind of like a boot almost with that suede/ leather. Any truth to that?

You'll probably end up with a Easter Kobe's.
laugh.gif

Does anyone own or have seen those fear 5's? I heard its kind of like a boot almost with that suede/ leather. Any truth to that?
i have them and the grain is actually a little tougher than youd expect. The upper material looks extremely soft in pics but when you hold them its actually kind of surprising how tough the grain is. regardless the quality is impeccable and its one of the nicest pairs of Js i will ever own

i have them and the grain is actually a little tougher than youd expect. The upper material looks extremely soft in pics but when you hold them its actually kind of surprising how tough the grain is. regardless the quality is impeccable and its one of the nicest pairs of Js i will ever own
thanks, good to know.

the color tho. it reminds me of geese ****

Sorry not hating but just reading "quality is impeccable" made me lol... Jb and quality don't necessarily go hand in hand haha

This i love mine. Hopefully i can score a double on that restock.

PROBABLY END UP WITH THE EASTER KBs! HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!......................   I'M NO KID BRO, TRICKS R 4 KIDS YOU SILLY LIL CHET! IM A GROWN MAN EASTER KICKS JUST AINT FOR ME HOMIE NICE TRY BUT BAD SHOT.  HB HATER

I really want the 88s if they will be in a 13 but if they are a no go I will try for the grape Vs or fire red Vs

Sorry not hating but just reading "quality is impeccable" made me lol... Jb and quality don't necessarily go hand in hand haha
hey i agree with you thats honestly why its worth noting on these. My green beans ive been able to keep in near flawless condition since the release and I kinda held those and my black cement IIIs as the best quality standard (at least of things I own) but regardless the fears are perfect in my opinion

13.5 apparently from ES, no 13, but well see, 13.5 is actually better for me in J's
That sucks if true because I'm closer to a 13 than a 13.5 but adding another insole on top or getting a thicker one would probably help the fit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom