possible Nike.Com Jordan restock tomorrow (4/19) at 10am???

Status
Not open for further replies.
they can do whatever the hell they want tbh. It's not like someone is going to sue them for "lying" on twitter.

The only thing that is conflicting for me is that the tweet from yesterday says "stay tuned for the new launch date". That basically states that they will make a tweet saying the new date the restock is going to drop. If they don't, then they are kinda lying/going off their word. BUT, I think it would be extremely stupid for them to tweet a new date because it's going to be the same exact mess with the site as yesterday. So they really NEED to do a random drop unless they just want to have this same problem next week again..

I still don't think it's happening today. I think based on yesterday's tweet, they really are gonna announce a new date - I just don't think that is smart on their part
they can do a random drop and its still true to their word of "stay tuned for the new launch date"

Man I want them to tweet it so I dont have to hawk like the last restock lol.

Unannounced or announced, I'm gonna cook regardless

Man I want them to tweet it so I dont have to hawk like the last restock lol.

Unannounced or announced, I'm gonna cook regardless
WE gonna cook 
roll.gif

Good point, I think if they do tweet to announce, they will (and better!) just give a date and not put a time. Even with a new date though, site will be ridiculous with people waiting..I'd really prefer a random unannounced drop

anyone else think this is way overused?
eyes.gif
It'll fade...it's annoying yes...but it'll fade, always does.

"Salty" is another one that needs to get shelved (pun intended) as well.

Never thought I'd stop reading "w00t", "l33t", "Cool Story Bro", "U MAD?", etc. etc. etc, but they've seemed to subside.  New/internet age slang.  Since "YOLO", better use them now.

Anyway...Fear Vs and IVs and WC88s are my targets.  Hopefully can at least go 1 for 3.  

why is this restock only in the US... someone sell me a pair of US 10.5 royals when the restock finally happens

Reactions: f82
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom