possible Nike.Com Jordan restock tomorrow (4/19) at 10am???

Status
Not open for further replies.
why are people mentioning blackcat iv's? SMH
just saw this post, i doubt it would be any suprise drop unless its some jordan future....but just seeing someone say black cats messing with my head...i was souped when rumors said they were dropping 1st quarter....and than it never happened
mad.gif

yall think blackcat iv's out of all would not be seen by a single soul or posted or hinted at anywhere and they are randomly dropping tomorrow :lol:

how old are some of you

ill take an extra pair of both :smokin

thanks again @Bboyd
 :smokin

:pimp: anytime.

A shoe not releasing on NDC before is now another thing that doesn't matter anymore. We can see that with eastbay and footlocker, no reason at all that Nike can't do the same going forward.

And if you like Jordan 3's (the greatest model of all time), I would load up whether you have a 3 yr old pair or 1 yr old pair or 11 yr old pair.... NT is getting what it wished for last year, the end of the bastardizarion of the 3, and the 3 is going in the vault for a long while after 2014 ends. Well that's their plan at least. I need to get a few more BC 3 to last til
Those soles go out

Last edited:
yall think blackcat iv's out of all would not be seen by a single soul or posted or hinted at anywhere and they are randomly dropping tomorrow
laugh.gif

how old are some of you
old enough to know that the og snakeskins are not releasing tomorrow.. just dreamin like everyone else bro..

yall think blackcat iv's out of all would not be seen by a single soul or posted or hinted at anywhere and they are randomly dropping tomorrow
laugh.gif

how old are some of you
i know they aren't dropping, but just the thought reminded me about the rumors late '13 that they were coming in 1st qtr of '14, i thought i was the only one excited for that release though haha

pimp.gif
anytime.

A shoe not releasing on NDC before is now another thing that doesn't matter anymore. We can see that with eastbay and footlocker, no reason at all that Nike can't do the same going forward.

And if you like Jordan 3's (the greatest model of all time), I would load up whether you have a 3 yr old pair or 1 yr old pair or 11 yr old pair.... NT is getting what it wished for last year, the end of the bastardizarion of the 3, and the 3 is going in the vault for a long while after 2014 ends. Well that's their plan at least. I need to get a few more BC 3 to last til

Those soles go out

I'll cosign on the 3s. BC3s all day, everyday. Have my 88s on ice, too. Just need someone to swap some of my 10.5s for 10s and I'll be set!

yall think blackcat iv's out of all would not be seen by a single soul or posted or hinted at anywhere and they are randomly dropping tomorrow :lol:

how old are some of you

old enough to know that the og snakeskins are not releasing tomorrow.. just dreamin like everyone else bro..

once again read your post asking for snakeskin and concord lows

told you what was releasing. didnt see nor care for the OG. you asked pretty much the 2 shoes that are releasing

I already have Breds and Royals so if if i get either, both are getting resold to help with moving expenses and to put back into my business. It's not going to be anything new, just a massive restock. Hell, ill be happy with another pair of Bel Air Vs since i sold my pair for retail to a homie.

I know a lot of stores are restocking tomorrow, my best advice is to be on the lookout for NBA Store to throw something out there. Especially with the playoffs starting tomorrow. 

Anybody see what Nike just tweeted?! They answered this dude's tweet asking what was releasing, then they deleted it right away... lmao

Without the knowing what's dropping what would one put in the search bar?
Just "Retro"?
I'm hoping the product will be announced on Twitter like last year.
"A number of last season’s hottest footwear styles are back for a limited time. Get yours here."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom