possible Nike.Com Jordan restock tomorrow (4/19) at 10am???

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if the people incharge of nike's twitter account come to this thread... eat some popcorn and just laugh their a**** off
happy.gif
im sure they read NT all day long and laugh

if the game wasn't the way it was i swear we would be a much happier community, just knowing that there are people out there that buy the shoe and never actually wanted in the first place is a killer

if the game wasn't the way it was i swear we would be a much happier community, just knowing that there are people out there that buy the shoe and never actually wanted in the first place is a killer
Or just knowing the entire damn world knows at the same time from social media

Not to sound like a detective or anything. Anyone else wonder why didn't we recieve notification tweets? They didn't reply back or tagged anyone. And they usually put a period at the end o: hahaha or am I trippin

Not to sound like a detective or anything. Anyone else wonder why didn't we recieve notification tweets? They didn't reply back or tagged anyone. And they usually put a period at the end o: hahaha or am I trippin
Because it was not from the official Nike twitter account. It was photoshopped and put in here by someone trolling. 

Or just knowing the entire damn world knows at the same time from social media
or if nike just realized that releasing an ample amount of shoes means that their popularity wouldn't drop but actually increase. You could release enough shoes for everyone today and if you retro'd them again in 2 years they would still sell out if you offered ample pairs. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom