Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER CLOTHING (pics)...............

Thank you for the quick reply and enjoy your new jeans! Post fit pics once you cop plz. That is what I figured. I guess I'll shoot for 32 as I want them to be comfortable, unlike my Diors.

Last edited:
32, but the waist will be loose. 31 will probably be too tight in the thigh.

I tried on the blue destroyed today. I normally hate washed denim but fml they fit and look perfect. The rips on the back of the leg are a nice touch as well. Gonna have to go back tomorrow and grab them.

I been thinking of buying too and selling my 2013 ones. I love the ones I have but my knees to reslly match up to the blowouts. I hate having to adjust them all the time.

Is balmain sold at nieman?

Also if u live near nieman last call they shud be getting there mens shipment soon.so deals to be had

NM is having a big sale? I could be wrong but I dont remember seeing any Balmain there.

Anyway, some Thom Browne hoodie, and SLP leather.

PS, And of course, you can always get hoodies and leather jacket cheaper else where lol. :tongue:

NM carries some Balmain, likely just their main store in NY? They have a few pieces in their webstore.

^^ I've only been to their store in NYC and every time I go, I don't remember seeing any stuff of theirs on the floor in the mens department.

Maybe it's at Bergdorf? I know NM and Bergdorf shares stock on certain items for their website.

RFX, Sorry, I got them mixed up lol, I meant I went to Bergdorf Goodman in the city, never been to Neiman.

Thanks Al!

Last edited:
NM carries some Balmain, likely just their main store in NY? They have a few pieces in their webstore.
^^ I've only been to their store in NYC and every time I go, I don't remember seeing any stuff of theirs on the floor in the mens department.

NM last call is getting there shipment from the main NM's and Bergdoff stores my way this friday prices are marked down big time

i asked because last year there was a pair of Balmain bikers lost in the fray a size 33 i picked em up new they wudnt fit and passed off to this other dude :smh: coulda been come up of the century as they were selling em for like 200

if you live near a last call def ask around they get good stuff from time to time

i asked because last year there was a pair of Balmain bikers lost in the fray a size 33 i picked em up new they wudnt fit and passed off to this other dude :smh: coulda been come up of the century as they were selling em for like 200

Was it Balmain or Pierre Balmain?

Just copped a Juun J shearling bomber and Rick Owens split tube racer jacket from barneys close out. Pumped to say the least. hope they fit. Final sale.

Damn, that shearling bomber is super nice! what size did you get and how much was it on sale for?

I know a couple of you have the SLP Teddy Jacket and sizing has been discussed a while back. I can't remember the consensus, how does it run?

I'm a L in nearly all other shirts/jackets.

You can either go true size or size down. It all depends on how you want it to fit. I l'm usually a medium, sz48 and got the varsity in 46.

You can either go true size or size down. It all depends on how you want it to fit. I l'm usually a medium, sz48 and got the varsity in 46.

Thanks for the quick reply! I was hoping a could pull off a 52 but it doesn't seem likely based on your comment.

I saw one on sale online and wanted to pull the trigger but don't have time to go try one on beforehand. appreciate the help!

Repped

Back
Top Bottom