Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER CLOTHING (pics)...............

SLP on 57th is relocated to a temporary store across the street. Theyre adding an entire 3rd floor to the original 57th st. location and dedicating a whole floor for mens :smokin :smokin

Decided to get these after trying them on

In case anyone has the light wash from last season and is on the fence. A little more noticeable in person but the ripped pair is a bit dirtier blue

Still want those regular light wash pants from last season. They were on sale at ssense and a friend who regularly shops there said to wait a little longer and it will be even cheaper, well it happened but they went to fast by time I checked.

SLP on 57th is relocated to a temporary store across the street. Theyre adding an entire 3rd floor to the original 57th st. location and dedicating a whole floor for mens :smokin :smokin

Decided to get these after trying them on

How's the sizing? They look good!

Last edited:
How's the sizing? They look good!
Thanks man

I heard reports about the SS15 jeans fitting loose below the calf so I tried on a 30 (my normal slp size) and a 29. I actually didnt even try on the 29 because I could already tell it'd be a rough day trying to get those on :lol:

So just tts imo

Thanks man

I heard reports about the SS15 jeans fitting loose below the calf so I tried on a 30 (my normal slp size) and a 29. I actually didnt even try on the 29 because I could already tell it'd be a rough day trying to get those on :lol:

So just tts imo

Thanks! I'm going to go true to size too then.

I have the same pair and went TTS too. Perfect fit for me.

I really like the wash on these and how they're a bit "dirty" but i do kind of wish the rips on the front weren't SO symmetrical. Still nice though.

Anyone have trouble with Ssense returns, **** was out for delivery on March 4, but Canadian customs dumbasses put a duty on the return. Anyone else experience this, ssense returned it to customs to appeal the duties, it's been a week. Wondering how long this **** will take.

Man where do they even sell Lad Musician? I only remember Blakcbird selling them but they only sell incense and soaps these days and even when they had them, they only had 2 to 3 pieces at a time.

Man where do they even sell Lad Musician? I only remember Blakcbird selling them but they only sell incense and soaps these days and even when they had them, they only had 2 to 3 pieces at a time.

yeah man, where can I get it?? its nice
Wouldnt be able to tell you guys :lol:

I just got lucky with that one on grailed a few weeks ago, they pop up every now and then but still pretty rare.

Back
Top Bottom