Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER CLOTHING (pics)...............

uh oh...

35mihzq.jpg

Last edited:
RFX:
How would you say the fit is on those jeans? Depending on brand, I'm a 29 or 30...
Thanks!

Really hard to comment since I got a size 30 and I am usually a 28 so it being baggy/loose on me could be misleading, although Balmain jeans waist tends to be really big with slimmer thighs and calfs. The waist on the 30 is at least 17.5" flat which would translate to about 35" waist and that is spectacularly huge for a size 30. AGain it tapers like crazy, leg opening is about 6.5".

When it comes to jeans, I really advice trying them on, there just seems to many factors in determining fit, like how slim you want it, how big your thigh/calves is in comparison to the waist, how much stacking, how loose in the waist to make room for some sagging, etc...

On that night..

How come some Givenchy Shark sweater diff in terms of print?

Some goes all the way to where the band is at the bottom of the sweater and some goes to about an inch before the sweater's band?

Both authentic but have always wondered? was it due to different seasons or something?

On that night..
How come some Givenchy Shark sweater diff in terms of print?
Some goes all the way to where the band is at the bottom of the sweater and some goes to about an inch before the sweater's band?
Both authentic but have always wondered? was it due to different seasons or something?

The print size is probably the same for all sizes, so the print on a size small sweatshirt might fill the whole sweatshirt while in a large or extra large the print looks smaller? That would be my guess.

I wish it were Balmain, the sweatpants are Simon Spurr.
Ordered one in a size small, should arrive next week, hopefully it doesn't fit too big. It's $1095.
mr porter got this for 800 on sale

Last edited:
Anyone heard of privatequeue.com ? Looks like a fairly new site, wondering if legit. They got a bunch of popular "mainstream" items, arenas, givenchy, en noir etc etc..

That balmain sweater is very nice. I've been trying to decide if I want the red version, but I just keep flip flopping...:smh:

I have a Givenchy leather jacket on its way soon. will post pics when it arrives.

That balmain sweater is very nice. I've been trying to decide if I want the red version, but I just keep flip flopping...:smh:

I have a Givenchy leather jacket on its way soon. will post pics when it arrives.

Please do, keep the thread alive. Feels like I'm the only one posting here these days. :lol:

Anyone heard of privatequeue.com ? Looks like a fairly new site, wondering if legit. They got a bunch of popular "mainstream" items, arenas, givenchy, en noir etc etc..
I wanted to see how much shipping was for a pair of Arenas from privatequeue, and they added $114 in taxes for a  pair of shoes that cost $545.  I live in the US.

Maybe their items are being shipped from overseas, and they make the buyer eat their customs charges.

Kris Van Assche Talks About His Essential Tuxedo

Do you think a tuxedo is an essential part of a man’s wardrobe?

It really depends on the man; on some it really does look too precious. This “sportswear” version is therefore a nice alternative.

The world of black tie comes with so much dandy gear. Are you into all these things or do you find them fussy?
Again, it really depends on who we talk about. I do not have the habit of working these elements at KRISVANASSCHE where I like to think of my man as being “ruggedly” elegant, not too fussy…. This tuxedo version is really toned down.

How strictly do you follow dress codes for events?
I rarely go to events with strict dress codes. They freak me out. But when I need to, I always try to get away with the toned down version…

25ulc21.jpg
15pmp28.jpg

Please do, keep the thread alive. Feels like I'm the only one posting here these days. :lol:

I'll be contributing to both "HIGH-END" threads, soon. Just waiting on the items I ordered to actually arrive. Love that sweater, btw. You have very delicious taste.

Speaking of which, I'm hunting down a pair of Balmain Quilted/Biker jeans (something I've wanted for awhile), and some leather paints (I blame En Noir's awesome leather choices, for that).

I'll post when I have made the move.

half of that stuff looks like old navy wear... if you NEED these items your over compensating for something....

notice he said RETAIL... not what he paid for it.. either way nice collection..

Probably won't get a chance to post with pic on, so busy remodeling the place. But will be wearing this tonight. Just haven't decided which shoes yet.

Back
Top Bottom