Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER CLOTHING (pics)...............

Where are great avenues (stores, online sites) to purchase HE denim besides ssense? Im in TX, so its hard out here.

Thanks.

PO

Q, sell them online man or on IG....It will move quick.
I can't mess with that destroyed/ripped thing going right now....Just not my cup of tea i guess, but I can see my hypebeast ***' buy it one day. :lol:

PO

Last edited:
Not sure if legit.

Balmain jeans always looks nice but it's the fit you have to worry about.

Waist is almost always too big in comparison to how slim the legs and calves are.

If you find the right fit for you though then you are golden.

Q, sell them online man or on IG....It will move quick.
I can't mess with that destroyed/ripped thing going right now....Just not my cup of tea i guess, but I can see my hypebeast ***' buy it one day. :lol:

PO

Oh I know I can sell them quick. I just want these damn jeans bad, I have to call this place tomorrow and make sure they have the regular destroyed in a 32. If so, I'll get those and stretch the waist. I already have a few pairs of ripped up denim, my LVC's have been my personal go-to the past few summers. For that reason I didn't want the super destroyeds, but since they had what I thought was my waist size in those I said eff it and got them.

Last edited:
I concur LVR has the most Balmain in stock, they get items I never see any where else. Those non-distressed black biker jeans are on my list, but as rfx45 was saying the waist is 1-2 sizes to big if you go with your normal size.

Reading about all the ripped denim.....

What I'm doing is making sure this light wash I have fits perfect(just took to a tailor) and then I'm sending them off to get ripped up. There's a guy who does it. Pretty creative with each jean.

Thats if you wanna go that route

Last edited:
Or you can do it yourself? It's not. That hard, take a razor or xacto knife and rub the denim till it starts to fray, or use sand paper, etc. I never understood why people pay so much extra for destroyed jeans. I can understand wanting fades and what not, but I can destroy my own clothes though wear.

Hmm.. this preorder pair at Antonioli is looking nice:
you would think that some other brand would have made something similar , but in a different way that'd be just as ill but nobody has been about to touch the balmain biker jean yet . rogue was the only close second but it was pretty much the same design just a better price . i might have to just suck it up and come to terms with the fact that im gonna have to pay a grand plus for some jeans lol 

Dior jeans on sale at MyHabit.

These washed pair are nice but out of my size:

They also have these pair which I am highly considering:

There are also some nice looking Dolce jeans at about 70% off.

Last edited:
Not really high end, but does anyone know how jeans from Zara fit? Want to scoop up those black distressed ones they have online. Thanks.

you would think that some other brand would have made something similar , but in a different way that'd be just as ill but nobody has been about to touch the balmain biker jean yet . rogue was the only close second but it was pretty much the same design just a better price . i might have to just suck it up and come to terms with the fact that im gonna have to pay a grand plus for some jeans lol 

To be honest, they are not worth the price tag IMO. You'll know what I mean when you get them.

To be honest, they are not worth the price tag IMO. You'll know what I mean when you get them.

In reality no designer luxury good is worth the price tag unless you feel better having the item then having the money. With people spending $1000 + on multiple pairs of shoes they rarely ever wear, there is no reason someone one can't buy a pair of $1000 jeans.

Back
Top Bottom