Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER CLOTHING (pics)...............

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
What's retail? and what's on the other side.

p1020893gb1.jpg

Received the Monogramouflage sz 100 belt in the mail, unfortunately it's a bit big, im a sz 32w and was hoping this would be the size but i need a sz 95.If anyone is interested, ill let it go for retail+shipping. PM me if interested.

I picked up the zippy coin purse in mono today.
There is a new style of LV sunglasses out called the Conspiration canvas that I really like.
They have the Damier canvas pattern on the frames.
Has anyone else seen them?
I think that I will get them next month.

I like those LV aviators a lot, but I have always felt that there was something tacky about having a graphic on the lenses unless it has some type oforiginality or design quality. personally I think that lil Lv takes away from the look of those shades

laugh.gif

Finally good to have the comp back.

Didn't even notice that LV Jacket until today (thx tdot), since I had to browse the thread with my phone, and the pics did not load properly.
The camo side is a bit much for me, but the all black is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Any ideas on a good Peacoat? Been looking but have not found any Classic looking Peacoats

Rfx45 nice pick up with the PS3 and XBox just in time

Funny I was speaking about Peacoats with 5tan (well he's looking for one)

Originally Posted by siirkus

i copped that jacket the other day. i'll post pics when i have time. it's reversible as well.

EDIT_

The jacket is tough.I'm sure retail is out of my price range though

retail for the monogramoflauge is $1,950 before tax. I'm just waiting on the iPhone 3g holder.

Can't see that pic ^.

Not typically what we see in this thread...but whatever. Scooped these PRPS from Barney's.

Those were like 160 plus tax/shipping, they were on sale from 230. What cuts do you have? These are slim (first time for that) but PRPS are I guess notoriousfor stretching out. Oh yeah where can I get a leather like that one in that Jada pic it's also similar to the leather on the inside of Rocko's linernotes (I don't know if anyone has that).

Hermès
Fall/Winter 08

2u4mp2b.jpg

33cpvf9.jpg

5fn31d.jpg

Does anyone have pics of the Damier Graphite Alpaca/Wool scarf? Seen it the other day but i can't find pics online.

Back
Top Bottom