Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER CLOTHING (pics)...............

JE is prime on fit. Quality is only okay.

If you feel the need to argue, you're likely a stan.

JE is prime on fit. Quality is only okay.

If you feel the need to argue, you're likely a stan.
a stan of what? Kith had a sale and I liked the pants so I copped. What kind of *** backwards assumptions do you keep falsely making?

Last edited:
doesn't matter where it's made, shouldn't fall apart after two three Light wears

Chill G . You seem upset lol . I was just saying that people have been reporting lower quality on the made in China stuff

Also you read Pinoy post wrong I think [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Well I ain't happy considering I dropped a buck fifty and barely used them before this happened. Also probably read his post wrong :lol:

Well I ain't happy considering I dropped a buck fifty and barely used them before this happened. Also probably read his post wrong :lol:

Lol it's all good but Email them. They're pretty good at replacing/sending credits.

Yea I did a few hours ago, they sent me an email saying I'll get a reply within one business day. I like the material and the style of the dye but the material is way too delicate in my eyes

Well I ain't happy considering I dropped a buck fifty and barely used them before this happened. Also probably read his post wrong
laugh.gif
I just bought those cargos as well from Holt Renfrew in Canada. I wouldn't pay 150 USD for them tho. Got mine for 60 USD.

keep? I'm not even coming at you alpie so chill.

there's plenty of overdosing fans is all I'm saying. to them, Mr. Elliott can do no wrong.

I've haven't had any issues with the zippers on my SLP products. Probably rare overall but if you buy from the boutique, they repair their goods free of charge pretty much anytime. I had the snap replaced in my 3 year old Wyatt boots no charge, even a pair I didn't buy from them.

All depends on your relationship with them, but if something is broken when you get it, the place you bought it from should be able to provide a replacement or refund.

Back
Top Bottom