Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can owners of the Margiela Future Hi-tops with the one big strap comment on sizing?

I'm a true 9.5 in Nike's, Jordan's and Y-3 and a 41 in balenciaga fits perfect

I like my shoes to fit, a size 10 would be too big. I was told by a couple SA's a 42.5
would be good but I just want to confirm before I order to avoid dealing with a return.
I'd go try them on but the only store with them is across the country.

Any help is appreciated and will be repped :smokin

Can someone please help with this legit check. I'd appreciate it a ton.

they look good and if im not mistaken it appears they still have the tag piece up top on right shoe in last shoe lace. If you dont have that still on some places wont let you return

Paint splatter mmm for today

to start the month off
Gotta get down and dirty when you takin shoe pics, bruh. Gotta get to that touch-your-toes level. Still dope though. Thought you returned them since the spikes fell off.

Gotta get down and dirty when you takin shoe pics, bruh. Gotta get to that touch-your-toes level. Still dope though. Thought you returned them since the spikes fell off.
nah the boutique doesn't accept returns, just exchanges. cant get to touch my toe level, I got back problems man :lol:

Wore the black tods yesterday. Glad I went with the black.
Look good! I recently got my brown pair in and I love them. Unfortunately they're about a half size too big, but there's no way I'm going to go through the hassle of trying to find another pair in my size. Hoping they'll get better with time, and if not I may try some of those tongue pads.

Last edited:
Look good! I recently got my brown pair in and I love them. Unfortunately they're about a half size too big, but there's no way I'm going to go through the hassle of trying to find another pair in my size. Hoping they'll get better with time, and if not I may try some of those tongue pads.

Yea, they run slightly big. My left foot is bigger than my right so my right feels a bit loose too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom