Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my bad! Thought those were the Gucci spikes especially since mentioned spike falling off. Sorry sir, No disrespect haha.
nah, its all good :lol:. in fact the Gucci ones are probably better quality than CL, I doubt Gucci would let something like a spike falling off their shoes slide. they would probably be quick to send you a new pair on the house or provide some ample replacement. CL on the other hand doesn't care at all.

nah, its all good :lol:. in fact the Gucci ones are probably better quality than CL, I doubt Gucci would let something like a spike falling off their shoes slide. they would probably be quick to send you a new pair on the house or provide some ample replacement. CL on the other hand doesn't care at all.

Just learned something new. Thought the Cl were well made and what company wouldn't provide some type of replacement, refund etc? Especially what CL charging. Cl was one of my next pick ups, don't know now.

Just learned something new. Thought the Cl were well made and what company wouldn't provide some type of replacement, refund etc? Especially what CL charging. Cl was one of my next pick ups, don't know now.
yeah they make you sign a paper that says no refund and only exchange within 7 days. They give you a few replacement spikes and some CL boutiques even charge you for them :smh:. I'd be very weary buying spiked louboutins if I were you. If you want to look at a more detailed level of the problem look back in this thread around may 13, which is when I got them.

yeah they make you sign a paper that says no refund and only exchange within 7 days. They give you a few replacement spikes and some CL boutiques even charge you for them :smh:. I'd be very weary buying spiked louboutins if I were you. If you want to look at a more detailed level of the problem look back in this thread around may 13, which is when I got them.

haha you're fking with me. Damn that's a hood deal right there. Giving you replacements spikes too lol. Will check the forum around back then. Man, good looking out, i had no idea.

haha you're fking with me. Damn that's a hood deal right there. Giving you replacements spikes too lol. Will check the forum around back then. Man, good looking out, i had no idea.
no problem man, I'm not joking :lol:, wish I was. Wrote about it for a few days to make sure as many ppl caught it as possible

yeah they make you sign a paper that says no refund and only exchange within 7 days. They give you a few replacement spikes and some CL boutiques even charge you for them
mean.gif
. I'd be very weary buying spiked louboutins if I were you. If you want to look at a more detailed level of the problem look back in this thread around may 13, which is when I got them.
Yeah, for the price CL charges you'd think they'd be nice enough to send you a replacement pair etc. To me the quality on CL spikes are utter ****, owned a pair of the slip on sneaks, wore it out once and the spike fell off....

Yeah, for the price CL charges you'd think they'd be nice enough to send you a replacement pair etc. To me the quality on CL spikes are utter ****, owned a pair of the slip on sneaks, wore it out once and the spike fell off....
yeah. It's terrible. I didn't even try the shoe on and the spike fell off. Now I'm really careful when putting them on :lol:

Yup, all i needed to read. You both convinced me. One damn time? SMH.

Yup, all i needed to read. You both convinced me. One damn time? SMH.
yeah dont get spiked red bottoms. They were made more durable when make in Italy, which stopped over a year ago.

My rollerboys are still made in Italy.

I bought mine from Barneys and they didn't have me sign any paperwork and quality is on point with my pair. They're pretty solid.

My rollerboys are still made in Italy.

I bought mine from Barneys and they didn't have me sign any paperwork and quality is on point with my pair. They're pretty solid.
yeah the paperwork comes only at cl boutiques. Elsewhere has different rules.

how to size in Visvim FBT.. I wear a 43 in MMM lows (or a US 10 in Jordans/Lebrons/Flyknits), would a US 9.5 be good?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom