Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Knew those had to be blue lol. Those are still crazy though, especially at that price. Good stuff

Oh yeah I swear I wore bigger shoe size in high school but its just I was wearing those thick socks and a whole size bigger.

Did you guys wear your shoes snug back then?

I remember in high school I never even bothered tying my shoes, the laces are always loose even when played pick-up bball during nutrition and lunch periods.

I guess my shoes may have shrunk, I used to wear a 10 for a perfect fit before but now am comfortably in 9.5 (actually prefer it these days). I just always thought Nike/Jordans sizing has shifted.

Went to Hong Kong a few weeks ago. SLP Teddy jacket is everywhere, as well as the Royal and Silver SL/01H highs. As for myself, I got the SLP skate shoes at retail

And then they went on sale at SB a few days after 
mad.gif

But was able to cop this Raf Simons High Velcros from them at 50% off + shipping. It helps to be based out here in Australia at the moment.

^Thanks GPoop! It really sucks especially the sale was just literally a few days away! If there's any consolation for me, its prolly to have that "experience" of being able to try the shoes on and be treated well and feel "important" in the store I guess 
laugh.gif

Went to Hong Kong " data-id="1069828" data-type="61" src="http://niketalk.com/content/type/61/id/1069828/width/500/height/1000/flags/LL" style="; width: 500px; height: 667px">
[/URL]

And then they went on sale at SB a few days after >:

But was able to cop this Raf Simons High Velcros from them at 50% off + shipping. It helps to be based out here in Australia at the moment.

were those rafs a 45? they had a 45 and i tried to buy wen the sale started but the site crashed and they were gone later wen i got bak on. i did however get the white and blue at 228$ i think from sb a couple days ago

^Thanks GPoop! It really sucks especially the sale was just literally a few days away! If there's any consolation for me, its prolly to have that "experience" of being able to try the shoes on and be treated well and feel "important" in the store I guess 
laugh.gif
lol I completely get that.

And then they went on sale at SB a few days after 
mad.gif

Mind posting an on-feet pic? It'd be much appreciated

Ssense has a full size run of these Raf simons for $184

I was almost thinking it would be worth it to get these and have someone who does good custom work make the pink part of the heel tab area like black or red. I ended up getting the white and blue tho so I decided against it but I feel like it would be fairly easy to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom