Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do y'all think balenciagas look good with pants that fit over the top instead of tapered that sits on the top?

Last edited:
Do y'all think balenciagas look good with pants that fit over the top instead of tapered that sits on the top?

let's ask cam'ron

4db037a2_tumblr_md9g54yQc91qfp9jb.gif

Last edited:
i just spoke to my girl who works at balenciaga in LV and no stores in cali received them. He was just sending out pics from another store to try and sell them.

can you luxury connoisseurs point me to a legit spot to buy Louboutins/Guisseppes for the wife? Discounted or is it like LV....$1200 is $1200 forever

can you luxury connoisseurs point me to a legit spot to buy Louboutins/Guisseppes for the wife? Discounted or is it like LV....$1200 is $1200 forever
louboutins can be found all over ebay but I'm not sure when it comes to women's how to authenticate them but Giuseppe men's do plenty of discounts in luxury stores like saks, neiman Marcus, Barney's, etc

They're not like LV. Go to regular places like Barney's, Nieman or Saks and you can buy online or in store and they do go on sale, although you may have missed most of the big summer sales at this point

I'm not sure I've seen Loubs for men at a discount, womens do though. I believe Barneys stores still has some on their sale racks. Neiman and Saks might have some too and their already on their final markdowns for the season so it might be cleaned out. Barneys might have another price drop in a week or two so they might still have some stock.

GZs goes on sale more often than red bottoms.

Good looking guys. It's for the wife, not me. Bought to go visit Barneys; pray for me. Long hair, duck dynastyesque beard growth cause it's summer. I might have to take cash, lol.

Good looking guys. It's for the wife, not me. Bought to go visit Barneys; pray for me. Long hair, duck dynastyesque beard growth cause it's summer. I might have to take cash, lol.
NM has a last call sale for CL. They are marked down 45% off the price. Better hurry.

Yah, the store stock doesn't always match onlines so the models that are on sale in-store might be sold out online or was never there to begin with.

Also, SLP sale at Gilt which includes some old YSL models. Discount isn't deep but those old-new stock models might not appear again.

Last edited:
Stores closed..anyone have a spare 10% e-mail code I could use? Going to go with some M.M.M. ankle boots and Guisseppe boots she likes. I hinted all day about CL and she said "where would I wear them? I wouldn't buy them." so I diddy bopped in my head.

10% off email code? For what store?

NM and Barneys doesn't really do codes, NM might have an occassional free shipping but their extra discounts are usually already removed at checkout. Saks does though, you can sign-up for their email and they'll send you a 10% off code and at times they do percentage codes like during their Friends & Family sales.

10% off email code? For what store?

NM and Barneys doesn't really do codes, NM might have an occassional free shipping but their extra discounts are usually already removed at checkout. Saks does though, you can sign-up for their email and they'll send you a 10% off code and at times they do percentage codes like during their Friends & Family sales.
neiman. I signed up but it says it can take up to 48 hours and the sale is over tonight.

Talk to customer service, phone or chat (if available) they are usually very helpful. Tell them your situation and ask if they can give you the discount now or make a price adjustment later on after you get the code, which you can probably ask for later on anyways.

Talk to customer service, phone or chat (if available) they are usually very helpful. Tell them your situation and ask if they can give you the discount now or make a price adjustment later on after you get the code, which you can probably ask for later on anyways.
*insert Denzel gif*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom