Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pick up from Ssense sale

Last edited:
^ the pictures of these shoes on the websites didnt do them nearly as much justice on feet pics definitely kick them joints up a notch.

Yeah they are dope solid quality materials...only flaw is the raf simons on the flap looks like it will fade off...not a big deal to me but thought id let yall know. Shoes fit TRUE to size...felt like i could have gone a half size bigger.

Ehh those look like toddler shoes on feet. Looked cool in the SSense pic though (I almost bought a pair - glad I didn't).

anybody ever seen stuff on Margielas e-boutique for more then half off? couple sneakers I want sitting with fsr's and I might just wait it out

How the hell did they get those? Pythons aren't allowed to be sold in Cali. Are they real pythons?

How the hell did they get those? Pythons aren't allowed to be sold in Cali. Are they real pythons?
I think its only one specific type of python not allowed to be sold but most stores don't sell em at all just to be on safe side. with that said pattern is decent in first pic but looks embossed in the other

Maybe he's been working with calf raises all winter long and it's time to finally show em off!

Last edited:
I think its only one specific type of python not allowed to be sold but most stores don't sell em at all just to be on safe side. with that said pattern is decent in first pic but looks embossed in the other

Nah, it's all python skin from what I understand. All pythons being sold on bigger department stores like Nordstrom, Neiman, Barneys, etc.... all say they can't ship/sell to Cali.

LOL

4 the lady friend

Maybe he's been working with calf raises all winter long and it's time to finally show em off!

:rofl: I mean I assumed it was for a female, just messing around a little.

Nah, it's all python skin from what I understand. All pythons being sold on bigger department stores like Nordstrom, Neiman, Barneys, etc.... all say they can't ship/sell to Cali.
I didn't look into this too much since im not from cali but if youre seriously interested in figuring out the facts it'd be best to research it.

I actually looked into it before.

Here's a little bit of what of I found, by 2015 alligator and croc won't be allowed anymore either. :frown:

http://law.onecle.com/california/penal/653o.html

653o. (a) It is unlawful to import into this state for commercial
purposes, to possess with intent to sell, or to sell within the
state, the dead body, or any part or product thereof, of any polar
bear, leopard, ocelot, tiger, cheetah, jaguar, sable antelope, wolf
(Canis lupus), zebra, whale, cobra, python, sea turtle, colobus
monkey, kangaroo, vicuna, sea otter, free-roaming feral horse,
dolphin or porpoise (Delphinidae), Spanish lynx, or elephant.

(b) (1) Commencing January 1, 2015, it shall be unlawful to import
into this state for commercial purposes, to possess with intent to
sell, or to sell within the state, the dead body, or any part or
product thereof, of any crocodile or alligator.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom