Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he might be talking about the existing hi-top design they had that they simply added fringes on them like those SLPs?

gucci rereleasing this or something?

Anyone know how Alexander McQueen shoes run, looking at a pair of monks and don't know if I should got tts or size down

Fam. Help. Fiancé wore her Givenchy shark tooth suede boots black for the first time. Something fell from a dirty dirty ceiling we were walking by and it probably was dirty water BC it wasn't clear. Weirdly stained. How do we go about cleaning this. I haven't had to clean my suede shoes ever so I don't know how and she's panicking

Last edited:
Fam. Help. Fiancé wore her Givenchy shark tooth suede boots black for the first time. Something fell from a dirty dirty ceiling we were walking by and it probably was dirty water BC it wasn't clear. Weirdly stained. How do we go about cleaning this. I haven't had to clean my suede shoes ever so I don't know how and she's panicking
Could try using a suede cleaner and a soft brush. Lincoln EZ Cleaner is pretty popular choice. Could use a toothbrush if it's not too coarse, don't want to damage the suede. Brush it after cleaning with the soft brush to restore nap. Could be water damaged though. 

Various other tips if you need 'em:

• Use a clean, dry pencil eraser (I think it has to be the pink ones) to lightly rub at any water stains on the shoes. Do not rub too vigorously.

• Hold your shoes over a steaming pot of water. The steam restores the nap on the suede. Do not let the steam get the suede wet.

• Bring your suede to a good dry cleaner or leather restorer for treatment. The process takes longer than normal dry cleaning, but an experienced dry cleaner can at least partially restore the quality of your suede. A leather restorer will do the best job and can recommend products to you for future use.

Last edited:

Could try using a suede cleaner and a soft brush. Lincoln EZ Cleaner is pretty popular choice. Could use a toothbrush if it's not too coarse, don't want to damage the suede. Brush it after cleaning with the soft brush to restore nap. Could be water damaged though. 
I second the Lincoln EZ cleaner. My sister got dye from her jeans on her suede boots. It was really bad too. I gave her Lincoln and it took it off.

Got my first pair of GZ and I must say I am beyond impressed.  The leather is like butter and there are zero flaws on both shoes. 
glasses.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom