Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Camo Valentino's late upload

Every time I look at those perrferated balenciagas I'm glad I got my pleated pair.

Pleated are def better. Id only buy those perforated at a steep discount. O well. They cool for summer though just want pleats to come back.

What brand?

Last edited:
Barneys store brand would be my guess.

I saw a chelsea with margom soles last time I visited though not in that color.

Last edited:
I've seen those too, but there looks to be some type of monogram or name on the lateral midsole near the heel under the ankle webbing. Not typical of Barney's brand. Again, I'm not sure though.

Yeah I'm gonna think about whether I'll keep them or not. I like them but think I'd like the all white more. I got my size right though.

Last edited:
Smh......I think these shoes grew on me. I'm confused.

Low top version also coming out

I know this may be a reach, but does anyone know where I can cop these in a size 44 ?

There was a slightly used pair on eBay recently in a 44 I believe.

And the 750 Boosts are still odd to me but the black lows and the beige boots look good. Nothing special though. The clothing is part of the drop too?

Props to Ian Connor for making a living off his look

I picked up these two to go together, I really like both, they compliment each other perfectly :pimp: I love the Gat's silhouette/suede and sole.

@Sneakerp millzszn93 millzszn93
I actually sized down 1 whole size, I usually wear a US8 in converse lows and wear a size 40 in these.
(I could be the minority here, I have small feet, that are not particularly wide either)

More pics>

from derodeloper.com??

Right or left? My girl just threw a ***** fit when she saw me swapping the laces lol. She's not a fan.

ONYNrsJ.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom