Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
retro707 retro707 If you can do a 44.5, I have a pair I'm willing to sell under current retail. Check your PM

And yes, mrporter is legit for sure. I see the SL10h's at $645 there though.

Last edited:
anyone know where I can find those arenas that recently released? kind of like an off white color with gum soles? TIA

anyone know where I can find those arenas that recently released? kind of like an off white color with gum soles? TIA
cc: @RFX45

He got some recently. He'd know. I'd imagine Barney's and NM and the normal spots got 'em. Never checked though.  

Hey Guys,

Just an FYI, please avoid dealing with the following Grailed seller (SnoopAss) and be aware of the pictures he posted in the listing as he might try and create a new one with a new account in order to sell. Noticeable detail is that "Saint Laurent Paris" has been slightly rubbed out on the left tongue.

http://www.grailed.com/listings/61910
Unfortunately, this dude tried scamming me for the Black SL01H's that I mentioned I scooped the other day. Firstly, after purchase, he made me aware that he would not be able to ship shoes until next saturday as he was out of town.

Then he claimed that there was a freeze on his account and asked me to request a refund/open a case. After refunded, I was to send funds to a different account of his so he can then use the funds. I knew that as long as I did not close the case, I should be fine. However, where I messed up was claiming "received but damaged" as he informed me to proceed with the case in that manner. This resulted in paypal deciding in my favor, but returning 0 funds. Conveniently at this point, he stopped responding to my grailed messages. I paid with my CC via PP so I know my back up measure with to file a chargeback with Chase. However, when I finally got a rep from PP on the phone, I was able to get a second case open. This time I was claiming "did not receive".

After letting him know now that I was successful in opening a second case, he then began responding again. One message included "I'm out run so I'll call as soon as I get home and get this figured out sorry man". Very concerning as he was previously claiming to be out of town..now he's back home ?

Thankfully, late last night, I received an email from Paypal claiming the following. "We have completed our investigation into your claim and, per the seller's request, have issued a refund for the amount of the transaction below."

Of course now that I had the money back, I began receiving messages asking me to now resend to the second account but this time at a discount due to the trouble. "As soon as you send the 300 to my other account I'll have my friend ship it out" (note that he's back to claiming out of town so his friend will ship my shoes).

During the process of me negotiating with him, I had a buddy of mine also message him. Before I could tell the seller I was not interested in proceeding with the shoes anymore, he was already messaging my friend claiming that I did not want the shoes anymore because of ship date issues (not the case) and even included a screenshot of the reversal displaying my name to the public (couldn't careless about NT knowing my name. A lot of cats on here already know me on the regular :lol: )

"Amite you dude the guy who bought it doesn't want it anymore be I told him I would ship it out on Saturday and he needed them by Saturday so he reversed the payment I still have it for sale if you want proof of the reversal or proof that I still have it I can send that to you. If you're still interested I'm only selling it for 309.25 (fees) now"

By the end of it all, I messaged him back this morning, making him aware of his shady doings and that I would not only be passing on the kicks, but reporting him to Grailed, and letting you friendly folk know of my ordeal.

Thanks for your time. /endrant

TL;DR

• Grailed dude tried scamming
  • Tried to claim frozen account issues
  • Won OG case but received no money back
  • Opened second case
  • Successful in getting refund
  • Beware of pics/SLP 01H's in a 43 with rubbed out "Saint Laurent Paris" on Left Tongue

Well, this is what came today from my Qasa hi order through rfx45 rfx45 's Saks link.

Looks like Saks tricked us all. I wonder how it will go for others that ordered but they're 0 for 2 thus far considering my and Grine Grine 's orders.

Should I dispute or simply return?

Anyone pick up the all white denim arenas? Can't tell if they suck or not. Don't wanna go through the hassle of ordering and returning. If anyone has seen them in person/opinions re them, let me know!

srizvi722 srizvi722 I don't own them but checked them out when I bought my navy denim effect Arenas. I don't necessarily dislike them but I feel that the denim effect is better suited for darker colors. As for white Arenas, I think the white/gums are the best looking.
I wouldn't pay retail for the white denims.

It's a personal preference of course. I'd advise checking them out for yourself first if you can; or at least check the denim effect in any color to get an idea of the texture.

Descriptions online and the SA's state they're leather that's been treated. It's significantly tougher feeling than leather though- reminiscent of a coated canvas but more durable feeling than say LV's coated canvas.

Anyone pick up the all white denim arenas? Can't tell if they suck or not. Don't wanna go through the hassle of ordering and returning. If anyone has seen them in person/opinions re them, let me know!

Is denim effect actual leather that just looks like denim?

Or is it some coated canvas deal..

I had in hand when I picked up the perforated highs, in my honest opinion, the shoe was executed poorly and looked cheap, it was made from a cheap denim/canvas vans material. You could pick up something of a much more better quality/quantity for that price point.

Last edited:
^^^ That's good to know re denim arenas. Thanks! I want some white beaters. The all white looked sick, wish they'd do that in calfskin or something.

:frown: >: Goddamn you Saks! Got the same Boost instead of the Qasa.

Well hopefully this is a consolation and i'll be able to redeem myself, Bloomingdales got them as well Qasa Hi Primeknits (though it's mor elike a pre-order, it says it won't ship til March 6):

http://www1.bloomingdales.com/shop/...4&LinkType=#fn=spp=10&ppp=96&sp=Null&rid=Null

What you can do is try and get a 20% off coupon (max $100 off) via chat: https://www.bloomingdales.com/chat.ognc?Chat=Sales&cm_sp=ReactiveChat-_-Checkout-_-Shopping Bag

You can make up some BS about a cancelled order or a prior order problem of sorts and then let your charm take over. If you can manage a 20% off discount, it'll knock $80 off the shoe.

Best of luck to all and don't forget the 3% cashback through ebates!

Last edited:
i've been wanting to get a pair of sl01 in white or sl10h but should I wait on sales rather than paying full retail? Also i wear size 42 in CP achilles which is pretty snug on me, what size should i get for YSL?

json90 json90 The 01h's rarely hit discount, if at all lately. They're mainline so about the only "discount" in common sizes is to buy from ssense to avoid tax and free shipping.

The 10h's have hit sale on sneakerboy and other typically non US sites. When that'll occur again, I couldn't say. Similarly, buying full price from mientus will prove to be cheaper than the SLP store, and certainly Barney's, who's charging $695.

There are a fair amount on eBay as well. I am not aware of fakes of the 10h's but as always be cautious.

In regards to size, Im a 45 in CPs as I go TTS in CPs. My 01h's are 44 and my 10h's 44.5. The 10h's are tighter in the ankle and forefoot but tend to have a roomier toebox than the 01's in general I think.

Hope that helps some

Last edited:
@json90 The 01h's rarely hit discount, if at all lately. They're mainline so about the only "discount" in common sizes is to buy from ssense to avoid tax and free shipping.

The 10h's have hit sale on sneakerboy and other typically non US sites. When that'll occur again, I couldn't say. Similarly, buying full price from mientus will prove to be cheaper than the SLP store, and certainly Barney's, who's charging $695.

There are a fair amount on eBay as well. I am not aware of fakes of the 10h's but as always be cautious.

In regards to size, Im a 45 in CPs as I go TTS in CPs. My 01h's are 44 and my 10h's 44.5. The 10h's are tighter in the ankle and forefoot but tend to have a roomier toebox than the 01's in general I think.

Hope that helps some
appreciate the help! now i just gotta be patient and wait for a decent price then

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom