Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The left until they get dirty then swap then.

Idk if I can get down with kanye line. There's so much other stuff I wanna buy and yeah it's cool but it just doesn't stand out that much rather than its a unique design. I'd say a lot of flyknits are better then those boosts lows and I like the nike yeezys better then 750 boost.

The CP's in general are more timeless, versatile, and neater IMO

That being said, gum sole arenas > vintage CP's in terms of that white/beige colorway.

But if you're looking to replace your white on white Arenas, the white mid CP's would be perfect

Last edited:
I guess these are the sneakers (and clothes) we come to expect from the Adidas x Yeezy line?

His entire line: http://www.style.com/slideshows/fas...wear/kanye-west-adidas-originals/collection/1

Shout out to adidas for giving him a shot for making clothes for fashion week even though he has failed once again...
laugh.gif

The CP's in general are more timeless, versatile, and neater IMO

That being said, gum sole arenas > vintage CP's in terms of that white/beige colorway.

But if you're looking to replace your white on white Arenas, the white mid CP's would be perfect

Yeah I love the CP because exactly what you said in your first statement. Needed a white sneaker I could wear with everything. The arenas are cool but a little gaudy with the metal eyelets and only go with certain outfits because they look more high end.

I also wanted a low cut sneaker. I'm gonna beat these to hell and I think they'll look better with wear. My arenas were starting to get really annoying to take care of with that eyelet rub off and were too hot to wear in the summer with that high top leather inside so i sold them. I've bohght and sold a few pairs of arenas. Will never sell my pleateds though.

Don't like the CP mids.

Last edited:

Shout out to adidas for giving him a shot for making clothes for fashion week even though he has failed once again...
laugh.gif
Tbh, I don't think this is a failure. The problem is people are trying to treat it like a high-end fashion show. Really all these are going to end up cheaper than Y-3 pieces, he's marketing to the youth. If you take into perspective what category this collection is actually in and his target market, it's not bad. Not necessarily incredible either, but a respectable effort. 

The Adidas Kanye stuff is derelicte as hell. He really nailed the "street"wear look in a literal sense. Half the models look like homeless aliens. I like it though.

How are girls gonna wear that ish? That's like..spanx

Kim looked sexy though
I mean, people don't wear the outfits straight from the runway. Otherwise we'd have fools dressing like the SLP shows. Plus how you gon criticize it then compliment it back to back like that. 

Common projects are hands down my favorite. Until you wear them about 10-20x. Then they don't look half as nice. I've beat all my arenas, pleated, slps, valentinos but they still look brand new. I guess the creasing in the CPs is my biggest issue

I mean, people don't wear the outfits straight from the runway. Otherwise we'd have fools dressing like the SLP shows. Plus how you gon criticize it then compliment it back to back like that. 

Never said I didn't like it. Esp the menswear looked great. Was just curious about the women's items. Besides the jackets and sweaters, didn't seem anything could be wearable on the street. Supposedly kanye made 95 pieces (not sure if that's true) but that's probably 95 pieces there in the show, don't think there's gonna be a whole lot of extra unseen gear that's going to be released.

On another note, the raw grey CPs look pretty sick!

How are girls gonna wear that ish? That's like..spanx

Kim looked sexy though
I believe the spanx is to show it close to bare so you can  focus on the actual item she is wearing.....

Can't have the women walking around nude with just the tops....

Last edited:
Duck boots looks like they could be Rick, I like 'em. Also is that a leather version of the fur jacket on the first model? 

EDIT: Actually I think it might be a reversible jacket. 

Last edited:
After close ups, I retract my compliment of the black lows. They look like aqua socks in those pictures.
No bueno

Duck boots are still nice though

Last edited:
So iam pretty pissed too. Called barneys for the bred SL10 and dude said they had a 44. I re confirmed with style number from website because I know they have the red/blk which I DID NOT WANT. He says yes it's the style number u gave me. All black with the red .. i was gonna order online but since they had them I figured I would drive and cop. Drove from Napa to SF. Which is 45min-1hr. Get there and ask for the shoes I put on hold and dude says hold on... goes to the back.. brings out the blk red in 45.. and says. ' I did what u told me not to do, I put the RED/BLK on hold.. try on the blk red in 45 so u can see if they fit.. i was so pissed. I planned on coppin the blk red..ordering the blk royal and coppin. Some gray/blk arenas. I just left..was so mad, I complained to the manager who was very nice.. but seriously come on

Retro7, same exact thing happened to me today. And it ended up selling out online. Still semi heated about it.

Just shoea I guessed.

Retro7, same exact thing happened to me today. And it ended up selling out online. Still semi heated about it.

Just shoea I guessed.

It's Frustrating man. Like don't waste my time. But quick question. Is mrporter.com legit? They got bred SL10 for 440 euro / $503. They got decent sizes .. about to order them now if they legit! Unless anyone knows where I can cop bred and royals under retail

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom