Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I'd appreciate it too.

@BrianMendoza congratulations on the grail pick up! they looked good in the seller's photos but even better there in yours.

I look forward to seeing some denim stacked on them in your on feet post.

That hat in the background, where is it from? Stetson?
My dude! I'm psyched you noticed the hat. I just got it! It's a Borsalino. I own a couple Stetsons too though. I was expecting the Borsalino to trump my Stetsons, but Stetsons are just as top notch.

My chick has been giving me a load of hell for the Borsalino though. Ever since the Bieber episode of Lip Sync Battle aired, she's been dogging' me because it looks almost exactly like the one he wore other than the hat band.

Alright, for those that asked, my opinions on the Story Et Fall Chelseas.

Ordered them on 6/22 for the 6/29 batch, shipped out 7/23, arrived 7/29.

Had a little back and forth with Lian on the sizing and he was very helpful. I sent him a picture of my foot on the measuring guide. It was right at the 43 line, so he suggested 42.5. I'm glad I took his advice as they fit perfect. For reference, I wear 10.5 in Nike, 10 in Adidas, 42 in Balenciaga, 43 in MMM, SLP, RO, FP.

I already wore these out for the afternoon/evening, so all the pics below show the boots worn. The suede is soft, the silhouette is sleek, and from the five hours I wore them, they're pretty comfortable. 

Love that stacked heel.

Leather lining, leather sole, sizing behind front side.

Packaging is nice. Box is sturdy, comes with two dustbags, topy and taps (I prefer bare leather sole), and personalized documentation.

Fit pics, because y'all will probably ask.

Hope that helps those that are on the fence.

-Edward

Haha, nevermind Bieber that's a good looking hat!

Paring it with the new SL Chelseas is a given, huh? Definitely a clean look my man

echau echau well, damn. That first lateral shot and your on feet profile photos are the best I've seen those boots look... Repped for the detailed review. I'm sold, I'm going to look into buying a pair soon.

With every post from other members getting their pairs, I've been leaning more and more towards them. Now I'm on board.

And much respect to the owner for not watering down service/quality

Look amazing, after a few emails they finally replied and sent me tracking, my pair arrives on Monday, looking forward to receiving them.

No prob!

Sorry about the picture quality, but everything was taken on my phone and the boots look a different color every time lighting changes. I wish I could give a better idea of the color, but mostly wanted to show the silhouette.

@echau   repped.

For those interested in purchasing the Story Et Fall chelseas- Lian replied to me a couple days ago saying that the next batch will start this Friday and will be shipped out 3 weeks from then.

Just scrolled through a lot of posts im too tired to catch up on until tomorrow.

But that pillow gang pic :pimp: Beautiful. Congrats man those are flames. Always feels good to track down a wanted kick especially when they're dead stock.

Last edited:
Here we go my dudes:

#pillowgang

Super excited about these. I'm really not sure why the ankles looked so stretched out in the sellers pics, cuz they're nothing like that in person. 

Also, the color was much lighter than in the sellers photos, which is a big plus because now I'm sure these are the exact ones I was looking for. For whatever reason, I couldn't get the elastic color to look right in the photos. It kept coming out darker than they actually are.

Anyways, super excited I copped one of my grails:

... Are you wearing a fake rolex?

yep

we definitely ain't cool no more Brian
mean.gif

those are too cleannnnnnnnnnn

Second photo isn't mine my dude... that's Scott Disick's pic of the same shoes I just got.

Pretty sure he isn't wearing a fake sky dweller though. 

Lmao my bad, it doesn't look real at all. But given that it is scott disick's photo it must be real. It just looks so heavily gold plated.

@echau Thanks for the detailed pics and review man. Now i can't wait for my chelseas and Jodhpurs to arrive. Went back and forth with Lian as well. He recommended that i size up from a 40 to 41 since my left foot is slightly bigger than my right. He said at a 41 my left foot would be snug and right foot would have a relax fit however i told him to only size up to 40.5 since i prefer my boots to fit snug. Based on your review, now 'm hoping the left boot (which would fit snugger than my right) won't be too small and would eventually stretch out to fit better. Time will tell.

@BrianMendoza Congrats on the SLP pick up man. I remember you put me on those Dune Chelseas, and though at the $100 price point they get the job done. i knew i would have to eventually upgrade. For now the SEF looks to be a great everyday go-to boot, but maybe down the line i'll look at SLP. I've got so many high end sneakers in my collection i couldn't not look into a great pair of SLP boots.

Last edited:
Lmao my bad, it doesn't look real at all. But given that it is scott disick's photo it must be real. It just looks so heavily gold plated.
Hahaha true. If I didn't know that was his pic I'd be questioning it too. Personally too, if I'm doing an all gold Rolex, I'd probably do a day-date. Something about that in all good is classic, to me at least.

Last edited:

@echau Thanks for the detailed pics and review man. Now i can't wait for my chelseas and Jodhpurs to arrive. Went back and forth with Lian as well. He recommended that i size up from a 40 to 41 since my left foot is slightly bigger than my right. He said at a 41 my left foot would be snug and right foot would have a relax fit however i told him to only size up to 40.5 since i prefer my boots to fit snug. Based on your review, now 'm hoping the left boot (which would fit snugger than my right) won't be too small and would eventually stretch out to fit better. Time will tell.

@BrianMendoza Congrats on the SLP pick up man. I remember you put me on those Dune Chelseas, and though at the $100 price point they get the job done. i knew i would have to eventually upgrade. For now the SEF looks to be a great everyday go-to boot, but maybe down the line i'll look at SLP. I've got so many high end sneakers in my collection i couldn't not look into a great pair of SLP boots.
Thanks dude!I hear you. For $100, the Dunes definitely sufficed, but I think it's knowing that they're a substitute for something else that made me keep looking, haha.

My man in came in ready to expose a boy on some fake watch watch IG steez

Guys,

Have any of you watched "True Cost"? It's a documentary on fashion and its impact on the earth and the lives of those who are involved in the manufacturing of the clothing. 

I've recently given a lot of thought about where my clothes are made, and under what conditions these workers are subjected to.

Are high end shoes/clothes made in factories where the employees are treated humanely? Or are my Margielas made the same way that my Nikes are made?

What are your thoughts on this subject? 

Sorry for the thread derailment, but it's something to think about.

If you found out your favorite fashions houses subjected their workers poorly or realized the insane mark up they truly make on their retail price, would you honestly stop purchasing from them along with push others to do the same?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom