Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are these the older versions or something because the one on the website is all red on the inside.

I personally find it hard to find anything wrong with buying a pair of shoes you wanted, that are no longer available through retail/online, for under retail price. 
eyes.gif

hennessy hennessy Damn they are sold out in suede. Crazy, they had a full run when I posted.

The leather still has a full run. Everyone sleeping on them but I like them a lot. Once Kanye wears them people will catch on.

I get my suede pair in today I can't wait. First size 39 I've been able to track down. I was going to sell them since I have the SEF but the khaki color is really growing on me. Guess I'll have to see how the color is in person. May get rid of the SEF instead (if anyone is interested in a size 40 lmk; retail+ship and you won't have to wait a month for them to be made).

My favorite from all the chelsea's I've bought recently definitely has to be the black suede CP. Still waiting on my 39 in those to ship.

Last edited:
I can't believe yall like the CP chelsea's.. that Crepe sole is so wack, that ish is dangerous

Crepe sole is actually dope. But for 500-900 range (BV) y'all are TRIPPING. Clark's DB status ish right there.

For the dude who gonna say you can resole again, AWARE ME BRAH. Show me a cobbler who can rip apart that glued/apoxied sole and re-attach a new one.

Crepe sole is actually dope. But for 500-900 range (BV) y'all are TRIPPING. Clark's DB status ish right there.

For the dude who gonna say you can resole again, AWARE ME BRAH. Show me a cobbler who can rip apart that glued/apoxied sole and re-attach a new one.

Yeah I agree they are overpriced. With that said, I sold 6 pairs of the tan joints from the first release and that profit was enough to cover more than one pair for myself so I don't mind hanging onto both colors of the CP if I really like them.

Edit: Also interested to hear about the resoling of crepe soles.

Last edited:
If a crepe sole is apoxied to a welted leather sole (BV might have this but I need to see better pics/in person to confirm) then there is a a chance they can re-attach a sole. However, for CP it is clear as day that this is not the case therefore these will not be able to be resoled.

For BV, provided the above mentioned criteria, the new replacement sole will likely be a leather one. I have not heard of any cobblers with crepe soles lying around to re-attach. Maybe BV directly can supply this but I highly doubt it.

I can't believe yall like the CP chelsea's.. that Crepe sole is so wack, that ish is dangerous
It's one thing if you think it is "wack" aesthetically (I disagree) but now it's dangerous too? 
laugh.gif
 If you're talking about being dumb enough to wear those types of shoes on ice, you'll be worse off with a leather sole anyway.

Just do what I do. Spray a thick layer of plasti dip on the bottom of my shoes and it'll provide a nice layer to wear out before touching the actual shoes. Plus it'll make me taller and that just makes me more respectable.

came home during my lunch break to find these bad boys awaiting me :smile:

a member in the SLP FB B/S group, who works for Saks, was able to stock locate a pair of Hedi 30's sitting in a stock room in Chicago since 2013 lol. Last pair left happened to be my size so these were copped for retail.

needless to say, I wore them back to the office :smokin

Last edited:
came home during my lunch break to find these bad boys awaiting me :smile:

a member in the SLP FB B/S group, who works for Saks, was able to stock locate a pair of Hedi 30's sitting in a stock room in Chicago since 2013 lol. Last pair left happened to be my size so these were copped for retail.

needless to say, I wore them back to the office :smokin

WTF, i'm in there literally twice a week. :rofl:

Lian definitely confirmed 3 more colors of the SEF suede Chelseas will be introduced in Q4 15/Q1 '16

Tobacco (dark tan)
Milkshake
Grey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom