Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
sunny23 sunny23 , agh you're killing me bro... Too many nice boots! I want them ALL lol

When you first told me about those, I liked them but wasn't entirely sold but now after seeing those shots with the denim, they look PERFECT.
I wonder if those are the ones my SA was talking about were coming back out this season...

How'd you size on those? I know you're holding some extra pairs, we need to talk my friend

SLP crushed this chelsea  
pimp.gif
 Very slim throughout the entire boot 
where did you get that boot from? ive tried to look for that everywhere! 

I definitely would..but have not yet. Not at least for this latest cop :tongue:

I've handled SEF directly when I went to IG's crib though. Joints are honestly on par with SLP for reference.

Very much so. I hold the suede quality on SEF equally as great as the suede on my tan jodhpurs.

Unbelievably worth the price. Cop now before they blow up.

I know I'm copping the SEF cropped jodhopers in tan and Chelseas in black, probably, really hoping a grey suede shows up before I bite the bullet.

CP chelsea out in ssense , the Tan looks like the same colour as the khaki in barneys ?? If i wear 7.5 in adidas ultra boost and size 40 for CL spike , what size should i get for CP chelsea and Sef chelsea?

Common projects chelsea's are up on ssense.  Good spot to buy and save some tax or receive free returns if they don't work out. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom