Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Story ET Falls boots just came in and they are beautiful! I got the black suedes.

My SEF boots came in, extremely satisfied and happy with them, thanks to those of you that posted and praised them, I can see myself going back for more.

Story Et Fall Chelsea Boot_ by KushDryGoods, on Flickr
KushDryGoods, on Flickr
Story Et Fall Chelsea Boot_-7 by
KushDryGoods, on Flickr
Story Et Fall Chelsea Boot_-6 by
Story Et Fall Chelsea Boot_-2 by KushDryGoods, on Flickr
Story Et Fall Chelsea Boot_-4 by KushDryGoods, on Flickr
KushDryGoods, on Flickr
Story Et Fall Chelsea Boot_-8 by

Wow those story Chelsea looks great! Do you know how much it cost after custom fees and everything?

Second batch (khaki and black) of CP chelsea's seem to fit smaller than first batch (tan) or is it just me. Tried on a 41 it felt like a 40. I'm gonna bug out if this 39 I've been waiting to get for so long ends up being too small lol.

Et Falls just keep looking better and better...

And, hennessy hennessy , I actually felt the opposite. The newer CP's seem just a little larger to me. LOVE my khaki pair!

pinoy732 pinoy732 you sold the tan Wyatts?? Something bigger in the works or what?

100% Fake.

It's easy to spot Fake MM Futures. Strap and shape of toe always give it away.

Glad I could help! How's the fit bro?

But nevermind the boots, that denim is crazy nice!
FW13 SL?

Glad I could help! How's the fit bro?

But nevermind the boots, that denim is crazy nice!
FW13 SL?
The fit is great! It was a tad bit narrow at first but after a bit of wear they broke in nicely. I think I would have had too much room if I went with the 41 lol.

The denim is SL but it's from the AW14 collection. I was happy when I got it because it looked a lot better than the stock photo 
laugh.gif

Thanks again Nick!

No problem! ... And yeah, my pairs started a little narrow but loosened to the perfect fit for me.

And good buy on the denim for sure- they don't make them like they used to.

Has anyone received any other model of the Et Falls yet? I can't decide which I want most. Also, If I size wrong, do they accept returns?

yall convinced me to pick up some story's

i think im going to stain the sole though. 

whew thats a beautiful boot

when i first saw pics i thought the contrast from the elastic was too much.

dare i say perfect now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom