Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
All black Adidas. No Yeezys for me.

i had the cps. The main difference imo is the cp toe is not as round as the bv from an aerial view if u know wat I mean. The cp were the most comfy boots I've ever owned but the main turn off to me was the sole was black after two hours of wear. Not even just that but u could tell it also would of wore down very quickly. But they both got the crepe so I dunno. I just think for 520 compared to 820 the cps prolly a better deal but I haven't owned bv.
Did you end up selling your pair?  I have the khaki on pre order.  The fact that the crepe sole turns black might be deal breaker for me.  Makes me remember what my clarks looked like back in the day. I might have to put those funds towards some more SL, possibly the the hedi ankle boot.  

@echau  Those RO crush the yeezys, maybe not in comfort but in everything else.  

Last edited:

I just tried on the expresso BV boots and I am amazed with the comfort of them. Size 45.5 fits great. I would probably want the ardoise color first tho. They both would be really nice. But I haven't seen them anywhere in person. First time seeing bv boots was yesterday and they had the size I needed. Tough decision to get what I really like or get what fits but is still also very nice. I doubt Ill see a size 45.5 ardoise anywhere. I didnt realize the sole was rubber on bv. 

I tried on some slp boots size 45 the chocolate brown wyatt too snug would surely need a 46 although I believe the look is aesthetically pleasing to the eye that heel was not comfortable at all to me. I heard it gets better but Idk bros I don't think there for me. 
pic of the toffee 

Did you end up selling your pair?  I have the khaki on pre order.  The fact that the crepe sole turns black might be deal breaker for me.  Makes me remember what my clarks looked like back in the day. I might have to put those funds towards some more SL, possibly the the hedi ankle boot.  

@echau
 Those RO crush the yeezys, maybe not in comfort but in everything else.  
i did sell them...they look great and are very comfortable but i wore them literally for 2 hours in philly and the bottom of the sole was pretty black. also the crepe was so soft i could already see it wearing in certain spots. i could just tell the sole would get beat up very quick. after i got the tan story et falls i just saw no need for the cps when i sold them for 600 and the SEF were only like 220.

Last edited:
^^^ Amazing, silver based shoe with a nice sheen.

When you're ready to pull the trigger hit me up, I show love to all NT fam. No retail prices here.

Just copped the bape jersey from you :pimp: so I'll definitely let you know if I make that decision ASAP.

^^^ Amazing, silver based shoe with a nice sheen.

When you're ready to pull the trigger hit me up, I show love to all NT fam. No retail prices here.
Nice I just got the white futures because the store I ordered them from was out of my size in the silvers.

My dudes. Gotta take a second to warn the homies in here about a fraudulent buyer/trader. His eBay username is 1730adam and grailed username is cool_cat.

Dude uses his eBay feedback to gain your trust. He's been a member since 2002 and has over 500 positive feedback.

Long story short, we agreed to do a trade, I mentioned using paypal to purchase each others shoes so that we had a middle man, but he swayed me into trusting him but showing his eBay feedback, and that he didn't have funds available to make the paypal purchase, etc.

In the end, he send me a post office receipt so that I would send my pair of shoes out. After a couple days with no tracking updates, I looked closer at the receipt and realized he altered information on the receipt and that there's no shipment coming my way at all. 

I've tried everything I can to contact the post office and his local police, but to know surprise, they're not taking the situation seriously at all. I feel like if I said it was jewelry instead of shoes maybe they'd take it more seriously, but either way, I'm getting nowhere and starting to realize I'm probably F***ed.

Just wanted to warn my dudes in here about this idiot. If you live in Sydney, Australia, and want to help me by intercepting my package... I would greatly appreciate it, haha.

My dudes. Gotta take a second to warn the homies in here about a fraudulent buyer/trader. His eBay username is 1730adam and grailed username is cool_cat.

Dude uses his eBay feedback to gain your trust. He's been a member since 2002 and has over 500 positive feedback.

Long story short, we agreed to do a trade, I mentioned using paypal to purchase each others shoes so that we had a middle man, but he swayed me into trusting him but showing his eBay feedback, and that he didn't have funds available to make the paypal purchase, etc.

In the end, he send me a post office receipt so that I would send my pair of shoes out. After a couple days with no tracking updates, I looked closer at the receipt and realized he altered information on the receipt and that there's no shipment coming my way at all. 

I've tried everything I can to contact the post office and his local police, but to know surprise, they're not taking the situation seriously at all. I feel like if I said it was jewelry instead of shoes maybe they'd take it more seriously, but either way, I'm getting nowhere and starting to realize I'm probably F***ed.

Just wanted to warn my dudes in here about this idiot. If you live in Sydney, Australia, and want to help me by intercepting my package... I would greatly appreciate it, haha.

You tried going to your post office to reverse the shipment?

Definitely should be weary of sending first. I'm surprised when dudes on here do it with me. I'm good money but still, trust no one you haven't dealt with previously online

u gotta invoice each other to purchase them both from one another. If he didn't have the funds u just pay his invoice first then he now has the funds to pay urs

u gotta invoice each other to purchase them both from one another. If he didn't have the funds u just pay his invoice first then he now has the funds to pay urs
I appreciate the input my dudes. Trust me, I mentioned this to him. He was a slick talker. Either way, it's too late now and I just wanted to warn everyone in here about this guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom