Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Waiting for the highs to release. Also looks like the FBTs got a new sole?

^^^ Thank you! That's a way bigger difference in shades than I thought it would be.  I'm lucky I was able to snag the tan one from NeedSupply before they sold out.  They should be coming soon.  I also preordered the khaki ones.  Depending on how much I like the tan, I'll decide whether or not to keep or cancel the khaki preorder.

Whats your preference between the two?

Ugliest post to appear on the NikeTalk forum, but I had to do it, they're crazy comfortable--been wearing these with slacks for 1 1/2 years while on my pharmacy school rotations in hospitals 
eek.gif
 Looks awful with the slacks but at least I'm comfortable

I don't have a preference. The pull tabs and elastic panels are the same exact materials and color. Suede and soles are slightly different. Keep in mind I sprayed my khaki pair with neverwet and have worn them a few times. They look lighter in sunlight.

Never landed a pair of tan in my size but now seeing them side by side I wish I owned both. Patiently waiting on the black pair.

Last edited:
Forgot that I never uploaded pics of my SEF's:

They're a great boot. They're very well made and are worth every penny. I think I might have just overdone it with the tan boots (3 pairs).

If anyone is looking to by-pass the wait time, and needs a size 42.5 (suggested size for those who really wear a 43), let me know. I'd be willing to let them go under retail. (and they're brand new)

Last edited:
Do celebs get hot? Lol.

I try and rock a light flannel in August in Baltimore and feel like I'm in an oven. These dudes wear full leather jackets, denim jackets and heavy flannels in August like its the end of November.

I know a dermatologist in Greenwich CT my girl use to go to, she said celebs get Botox in their arm pits so they don't sweat

I know a dermatologist in Greenwich CT my girl use to go to, she said celebs get Botox in their arm pits so they don't sweat
lol...stop it..
roll.gif

i figured its just the cali cool evenings and nights that allow it... i was in san fran in april.. around 6 i threw on the leather and was fine.. temp drops when the sun goes down

The Botox in the pits is real. I'm actually planning to start having it done soon. I actually have hyperhidrosis though

The Botox in the pits is real. I'm actually planning to start having it done soon. I actually have hyperhidrosis though
in your case.. you have excess.. but sweat is natural for the body, and needed ... 

seems like it could cause other issues... but i guess it a hollywood thing

Oh, yeah I wasn't defending them doing it to look cool lol- just adding that it's actually kind of a relatively common practice. Some methods of sweat reduction can cause you to sweat more heavily in other areas (essentially just displacing the sweat) but I don't think Botox causes other issues at all really but it does have to be reapplied over time and pumping anything into our bodies can be harmful after so long, I'm sure.

I forgot the name but theres another better method to stop it completely without shots. Couple of my homies got it done and females. Hurts a lil they said but sweat no more and no injections.

I heard you like copies so we gon' give you a copy of a copy?

Hender Scheme HeyDay Footwear AJ VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom