Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rag&Bone hi-tops

If anyone is a size US 11 looking for a new dress shoe let me know. I have a Saint Laurent wingtip size 45 brand new. They run small. I would say a full size. I will let them go on the low. Click the link below to check them out.

I know a dermatologist in Greenwich CT my girl use to go to, she said celebs get Botox in their arm pits so they don't sweat

I've heard about this for years. I think other places will sweat more to make up for your arm pits. Also I don't think it stops from feeling hot, just doesn't allow you to sweat from armpits and ruin a shirt.

lol...stop it..:rofl:

i figured its just the cali cool evenings and nights that allow it... i was in san fran in april.. around 6 i threw on the leather and was fine.. temp drops when the sun goes down

San Fran has a cooler climate, but LA gets hot as hell.

I forgot the name but theres another better method to stop it completely without shots. Couple of my homies got it done and females. Hurts a lil they said but sweat no more and no injections.

The only thing I can think of is laser hair removal for armpit hair, but I doubt that makes a dramatic difference. Let me know if you find more info.

I would love to stop sweating from my pits. I find that every time after I put on deoderant/antiperspirant I just get pit stains. So I started applying right before bed only. After I shower in the morning I don't put any on and I don't sweat nearly as much. Pretty sure this is how it's supposed to work and I've just been doing it wrong my entire life :lol:

I would love to stop sweating from my pits. I find that every time after I put on deoderant/antiperspirant I just get pit stains. So I started applying right before bed only. After I shower in the morning I don't put any on and I don't sweat nearly as much. Pretty sure this is how it's supposed to work and I've just been doing it wrong my entire life :lol:

Willing to give this a try but very scared :lol:

I work in NYC in a business casual environment... man these summers are rough. I spend a lot of time underground, why don't these subways have AC's? between that and walking a couple blocks to work, I develop a serious sweat :lol:

If you're getting stains from deodorants then you're using the wrong ones.

There are also deodorant sprays that dries up quick and are all natural (aluminum is what causes the stains) so no stains.

I believe it is also the anti-antiperspirant that has the material that causes the stains so you could also just go straight deodorant if you'd like.

I use Gillette clinical strength currently- that seems to work the best of all I've tried.
That gave me heart arrhythmia. That's when I stopped using antiperspirant altogether cause nothing works. I can stand in 30 below zero and sweat will still be pouring out of my arm pits. Now I just use deodorant and just deal with sweating. I noticed I don't sweat as much now but  I want to get  miradry done. lol

Womens deodorant is way better and more protective than mens. I use Dove powder.

I've been searching for pair of mints forever, they are hard to come by, the only other pleated color that I want

Not sure if the CP are too hard to get but I have a extra pair of CP black suede Chelsea size 45. Contact me if interested otherwise they will be going back to the store.

Gillette sport does the trick for me.

I've seen celebs in leather jackets in summer time ATL. That always bothers me because I prefer fall/winter fashion over summer fashion, and these dudes dress like its the fall year round lol.

Wow Sunny, good score! thats like 1/3 of retail. They are more comfortable than I think. I've been wearing them a lot lately

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom