Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol...stop it..:rofl:

i figured its just the cali cool evenings and nights that allow it... i was in san fran in april.. around 6 i threw on the leather and was fine.. temp drops when the sun goes down

No joke people really get in their underarms. I might have to next year because of the excessive sweating only in my underarms. Its called hyperhidrosis

This > anything yall have mentioned thus far.

I used to have this problem and this has completely stopped my pits from sweating unless I'm working out or exercising.

You can only put it on at night before you sleep. And you can't put too much it might start getting itchy.

91ONQxWIz-S._SY355_.jpg

I used to have this problem and this has completely stopped my pits from sweating unless I'm working out or exercising.

You can only put it on at night before you sleep. And you can't put too much it might start getting itchy.

91ONQxWIz-S._SY355_.jpg

Where to buy? Available at drug stores like CVS? I'm gonna try this.

I gave the 48-hour Dove spray another shot today. Just hate the musty smell of it.

I've tried the women's deoderant/antiperspirant too. It worked well for a little bit. My girlfriend saw me using it once and then came out and said that she uses men's deoderant/antiperspirant :rofl:

:lol: at the thread tangent on sweating. I appreciate the recommendations though :nthat:

Last edited:
Have y'all smelled Black Opium by YSL? If I had a girlfriend I'd buy it for her. Smells amazing.

I gave the 48-hour Dove spray another shot today. Just hate the musty smell of it.

I've tried the women's deoderant/antiperspirant too. It worked well for a little bit. My girlfriend saw me using it once and then came out and said that she uses men's deoderant/antiperspirant
roll.gif

laugh.gif
at the thread tangent on sweating. I appreciate the recommendations though
nthat.gif
Dont sleep on the Dove, i was on vacation with my girl and actually forgot to pack my DO ended up using her's and never went back to guys stuff. Only downside is pulling it out when your around a bunch of guys 
laugh.gif

I sweat profusely. When I start to put on my clothes after I shower and dried myself off it looks like I went for swim already with all the perspiration. My Ralph Lauren boxers will be fresh but once I slide it on the butt cheeks and the entire fabric is soaked. Will injecting botox in my back help me?

Last edited:
I sweat profusely. When I start to put on my clothes after I shower and dried myself off it looks like I went for swim already with all the perspiration. My Ralph Lauren boxers will be fresh but once I slide it on the butt cheeks and the entire fabric is soaked. Will injecting botox in my back help me?

:lol: :rofl:

Bruh I'm the same way.. I even tried shaving all my armpit hairs because it is possible the deodorant is just resting on the hair and not reaching the pores... but nothing has worked.. IDK I might just try out a Thompson TShirt, and see how that works.

91ONQxWIz-S._SY355_.jpg

I've tried this, but didn't work for me.. :smh:

91ONQxWIz-S._SY355_.jpg

used this forever and :smokin . Now I'm trying The roll on at night and Doves men spray in the day (no white residue). So far so good :smokin. And I use to sweat A LOT before I started using certain DRi. They also have some in a white/blue box thats for the day time.

Last edited:
I use YSL hombre deodorant. Not often, only when I don't have to worry about sweating. It came with the collegne in a gift set. I was using old spice but it would leave stains on my shirts so I have been trying out different deodorants myself. Will have to give some of the ones listed a try.

I've tried the women's deoderant/antiperspirant too. It worked well for a little bit. My girlfriend saw me using it once and then came out and said that she uses men's deoderant/antiperspirant
roll.gif

laugh.gif
nthat.gif
Doesn't work for me.
Yes that will help you. Look into MiraDry for your pits.

roll.gif

laugh.gif
nthat.gif
yeah cvs has it 

Only thing funny about the deodorant thread derailment is that it happened in the shoes topic and not the clothing one :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom